Uncle praying mantis

Gyutaro crumbled as Daki quite forcefully woke him up from his slumber. How long had it been that he was last awake? Eh, didn't matter. His beautiful little sister was probably-

Not in trouble, Gyutaro learned about five seconds after waking up.

No, she was holding a human baby in her arms, grinning happily.

"Onii-chan! This is Tanjirou!" Daki announced. "He's Muzan-sama's son."

Gyutaro took about ten or twenty seconds to realize that Daki wasn't joking. He stared as Daki hugged the baby tightly, the child squealing in joy as a response.

"What-" Gyutaro managed to stutter out. "Wha- why? Why would-"

"Oh shush, onii-chan!" Daki pouted. "He's so adorable! How can you look at his cute face and say that he doesn't deserve this!?"

Daki shouted and quite literally shoved the baby to his face. "Look at him, and I dare you to say that to his face!" She demanded.

Gyutaro knew that doing that would only make Daki upset, so he stayed quiet. He instead did what Daki told him to, and stared at the baby.

Gyutaro expected the baby to burst into tears upon seeing his face, but he simply giggled and poked Gyutaro's cheek.

"See!?" Daki shouted and brought the baby into a tight embrace. "He's the most cutest thing in the world and deserves to be lord Muzan's son."

Tanjirou smiled a toothless smile and grabbed s strand of Daki's hair.

"When you learn to speak I will teach you to say 'Daki', okay?" Daki announced pulling back slightly to look at Tanjirou in the eyes. "Don't say 'Gyokko', he doesn't deserve that! Say 'Daki'!"

Gyutaro sighed quietly. This baby already had his sister's cold heart tightly in his arms and most likely the demon king's as well.