Chapter 37

Xia Lian and Ye Shijin returned home, and Ye Shijin quickly asked Xia Lian to take off his coat and dry it.

Xia Lian obediently did as she was told, and Yu Mingyue brought hot cocoa to Ye Shijin and asked Ye Shijin to wait while she went to get dessert.

Ye Shimin sat on the sofa and drank hot cocoa bit by bit. The hot cocoa was very fragrant and sweet, adding a layer of warmth to his cold body.

Xia Liang came back soon, with one leg bent on the sofa, her butt sitting down, and the other leg resting on the plush carpet.

"Does it taste good?" Xia Lian looked at Ye Shijin's hot cocoa, her mouth watering, "I want to drink it too."

"You, drink the medicine first." Grandma pushed Xia Lian's traditional Chinese medicine in front of him. "Drink this, and if you insist on it for a month, your body will be very resistant to freezing."

"Oh." Xia Lian took it, drank it all with a frown on her face, and then burped.

Ye Shimin suppressed a smile: "Do you still want to drink hot cocoa?"

Xia Lian shook her head: "I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm full and burped."

When sending Ye Shijin out, grandma gave him the packed box: "The three of you in the family can eat these desserts. If you can't finish them, you can put them in the refrigerator. They will taste better after being chilled."

After Ye Shiqu thanked him, he said goodbye to Xia Lian and left.

"Bye bye!" Xia Lian watched Ye Shiqu go away, then turned around to help her grandma through the door, "Grandma's desserts are the most delicious in the world. Ye Shijin and the others are so lucky."

Yu Mingyue smiled as her wrinkles deepened: "Our little curtain has such a sweet mouth."

"That is."

After dinner, Xia Lian returned to her room and took out her schoolbag to do her homework. Suddenly she found a peace charm in her schoolbag.

The summer curtain was taken out and looked at under the lamp. It was a pink peace charm with a rabbit and the word "peace" embroidered on it.

He stared at the peace charm for a long time and couldn't help but laugh.

"When did Ye Shiqu put it in?" Xia Lian muttered.

He sent a message to Ye Shifan: [I received your peace charm, thank you. 】

Ye Shiqu seemed to be waiting for his message and replied quickly: [Sleep well. 】

Xia Lian: [Yeah, you too. 】

Putting down his phone, he put the peace charm under his pillow.

You can definitely have a good sleep tonight.

Finally, the much-anticipated art festival has arrived.

Xia Lian was busy all day long, busy changing clothes and putting on makeup, and working on the script.

Previously, the literary and art committee felt that his words were too few and added some drama to Xia Lian. Finally, Xia Lian was no longer the original three sentences.

He plays a poor man in the Middle Ages, so the costumes are relatively simple. Unlike Lu Yu and Sun Sisi, who play princes and princesses, their costumes are the most gorgeous in the audience.

Because he is a poor man, Xia Lian's makeup is rather messy, his hair is messy with gel, and a few bangs hang down on his forehead. The paint on his face is a bit dirty, but it is so dirty that it makes him look... The beauty of being abused.