Chapter 91 the end of the story

This summer vacation, Xia Lian had a very happy time.

First, they went back to their grandpa's house for a few days. Xia Shuhong and Yu Mingyue cooked a table full of dishes to entertain them. They still made the most famous sweet and sour pork ribs, which Ye Shimin liked to eat very much.

During the meal, Xia Shuhong kept staring at the ring on Xia Lian's hand, smiling so much that his wrinkles softened.

At night, Ye Shijin slept in Xia Lian's bedroom.

This was the first time Ye Shijin stayed in the room where Xia Lian had lived for more than ten years since they got together.

It feels very strange. The whole room is filled with the scent of Xia Lian. Photos of the two of them from childhood are hung on the wall of the desk. The table and coffee table are filled with Xia Lian's favorite stuffed toys. The wardrobe is filled with all kinds of stuffed animals. All kinds of beautiful clothes.

Ye Shijin thought that his curtain should be like this, with the most beautiful things in the world.

Xia Lian came out of the shower and saw Ye Shiqu sitting on the bed in a daze. She rushed over and got into his arms: "What are you doing?"

Ye Shifan came back to his senses: "I was thinking your room was very cozy."

"Hehe, of course, they are all in the style I like." Xia Lian smiled, "If you like it, I can decorate your room like this."

"Well... that's not my room." Ye Shiqun said.

Xia Lian: "What is that?"

Ye Shiqun: "The wedding room."

Then he added: "It's our wedding room."

Xia Lian's heartbeat suddenly accelerated: "Well, it's still early..."

"It's getting late." Ye Shijin held his hand and rubbed it, rubbing Xia Lian's hair with his chin, "You know, I've been thinking about it for a long time."

Xia Lian pursed her lips and smiled, then raised her head to kiss him: "Don't worry, you will definitely get what you want this time."

After staying at home for a few days, Ye Shijin took Xia Lian back to Ye Zhai.

When they went to see Grandma Ye, Grandma Ye was basking in the sun in the garden. She saw Ye Shiqu walking over holding Xia Lan and shouting: "Xiaoye's wife is here! Xiaoye's wife is here!"

Uncle Pei said that Grandma Ye was anxious and kept asking them when they would get the certificate.

Xia Lian blushed and smiled, walked to Grandma Ye, and shouted into her ear: "Grandma! We will get the certificate in the second half of the year!"

"What?!" Grandma Ye replied, "Are you going to get the certificate next month?!"

Everyone around laughed.

With steam steaming on her face, Xia Lian blushed and shouted again: "Grandma! We are in the second half of the year! Get the certificate in the second half of the year!"

This time Grandma Ye understood. She took Xia Lian's hand and said with a smile: "Good luck to the second half of the year! Good luck to the second half of the year!"

Xia Lian straightened up and looked at Ye Shijin with a smile.

We had dinner with Grandma Ye at noon. In the evening, Ye Chengye came and they had dinner together.

During the meal, Ye Chengye asked Xia Lian: "Xiao Lian, are you studying for the first year of graduate school next semester?"

Xia Lian swallowed her rice and replied to Ye Chengye: "Yes, uncle, school starts in September."