Chapter 46

The next day, Xia Lian had just woken up. She got out of bed and opened the curtains in her room. When she wanted to go to the bathroom, she heard the sound of communication downstairs.

It's nine o'clock in the morning. Grandpa has gone to work. Grandma is the only one downstairs. Who is grandma communicating with?

Xia Lian had just woken up and her mind was still in a daze. Listening to people talking was like listening to mosquitoes, buzzing, buzzing, buzzing.

He yawned and was about to open the door and walk out, but the door opened first.

Xia Lian was startled, her eyes widened, and she suddenly woke up.

Ye Shiqu stood at the door covered in dust, his down jacket stained with water, probably the traces left by the melting snow.

He seemed to have run up, and his breathing was somewhat rapid.

So the person who was talking to grandma downstairs just now was Ye Shiqun.

"Why are you back?" Xia Lian was confused, "And so early?"

As far as he knew, it took two hours to drive from Yezhai to his home.

In other words, Ye Shijin went out before seven o'clock.

Ye Shijin took a step inside: "Lianlian, why didn't you answer my call yesterday?"

"Ah?" Xia Lian hurriedly ran to the bed to get her cell phone, and found that Ye Shijin had made several calls, but he hadn't heard any of them.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep so quickly yesterday." Xia Lian scratched her head and said sheepishly, "Is it because I didn't answer the phone that you came back so early in the morning?"

Ye Shijin nodded: "Yes."

He said: "I thought you were angry yesterday."

"..." Xia Lian's ears turned red.

Yesterday, yesterday! He seemed to have had a seizure because he got into a tantrum when he didn't see Ye Shijin taking a shower because of the video call. It was really embarrassing.

"I'm sorry," Xia Lian said in a soft voice, "I'm already recovered. Just think that I had a seizure yesterday. I won't do this next time."

He raised four fingers and said with round eyes, "I'll shoot four."

Ye Shijin laughed.

Although he didn't quite understand why Xia Lian was angry, it would be fine as long as Xia Lian wasn't angry now.

But the way Lian Lian looks angry and has a little temper is so cute.

It feels like an angry rabbit kicking itself with its little feet.

Ye Shijin's ears twitched, and his hands suddenly hugged Xia Lian's waist.

Xia Lian lowered his head: "!"

Ye Shiqun led him to fall down on the bed skillfully, lying on top of him, raising the wrist holding Xia Lian above his head, and pressing it on the sheets.

Xia Lian immediately knew what Ye Shijin was going to do, and said almost helplessly: "Ye Shijin..."

"Huh?" Ye Shijin buried his neck and took a breath.

Savory.

Xia Lian bit her lip and kicked her legs weakly twice.

In fact, it had been a long time since Ye Shijin touched him like this, and Xia Lian suddenly felt a little weird.