Chapter 3

Jungkook POV :-
“What did u do to make hyung soo angry?!!” I shouted and asked her but she didn't answer. I slapped her a bit slightly thinking she was asleep but she had ' FAINTED '.

Eunhee POV :-
I had childhood trauma. When that curly haired guy named 'Taehyung' asked for a rope I went numb.

I was sitting on some old wooden chair. He started tying me to the chair with the rope.

FLASHBACK :–

Author POV :-
(A/N :- Eunhee was 4 years here in her flashback)

Eunhee was from a really reputed and a rich family.

One day while she was walking back home from her friend's house which was 5 minutes away, a few drunk men kidnapped her .

She screamed for help but there was no one present there. They knew she was a very rich family's kid.

They asked her father for his company and all his money in return for his only kid.

Eunseo, Eunhee's father had no choice but to accept their conditions and give them whatever he had in return for his daughter. While Eunhee was away from her parents they tied her in the darkness with no food or water for nearly 4 days. They had tied her with a rope and that darkness made things worse. She was very scared.

That's how Eunseo lost everything for his daughter and took a loan from Mr.Cha to atleast open up a café or a restaurant but sadly he and Eunhee's mom Hayoon died in that tragic car accident.

Back to the present time :–

I had childhood trauma. When that curly haired guy named 'Taehyung' asked for a rope I went numb.

I was sitting on some old wooden chair. He started tying me to the chair with the rope.

I had ' Merintophobia ' which meant I had a fear of ropes. I also had ' Nyctophobia ' the extreme fear of darkness. And here I was, tied with a rope and in the darkness. I didn't have fear of ropes to a lot of extent. I didn't get panick attacks when I saw those. I just cried and sometimes screamed when I saw them. But I was extremely scared of the dark.

My condition worsened when he tied the rope around me which resulted in me passing out without my own knowledge.

Jungkook POV:–

She had ' FAINTED ' I saw the beads of sweat on her forehead and thought that probably she feared darkness because it was quite dark in here even though there was a small window in the corner of the room. I turned onn that one dim light bulb present in the room and left after locking it.

“Hyung! What happened? Why didn't you look soo angry? And why did u tie—”

He cut me off by saying, “Enough Jungkook I don't wanna talk about her. She resisted and slapped me. No one's ever dared to lay their finger on me. So yes obviously she had to be taught a lesson.” said hyung.

“I think I found her weakness” I said smirking.

“What's that now?” hyung also smirked and asked.

“After you left I tried to talk to her. But she didn't reply back, so I slapped her slightly to wake her up thinking she was asleep but she had fainted. I saw the beads of sweat on her head, seems like she fears dark.” as I was saying it both our smirks were growing wider.

“Seems like princess is going be to scared again and again”

“But I turned onn the light bulb in there. What if she dies due to her phobia?”

“Why the f*ck did you do that Jungkook!!”

“We won't be able to have fun if she dies soo soon hyung!!”

“Fine then after she wakes up I'll turn the light onn and off again and again!” hyung said and smirked.

Eunhee POV:–

I woke up sooner than I usually do when I faint due to a power cut. Thanks to Mr.Cha I'm used to the dark now too.. my phobia is getting better and better now. But when I woke up both the guys weren't here and the light bulb was turned on.

‘Thankfully you won't faint again Eunhee.’

I thought to myself.

But then I started crying thinking about what I got myself into. I couldn't move. I was also kind off scared to open my eyes because I was tied up with a rope on the old chair. But soon I fell asleep.

Taehyung POV:–

She's cute. I know if I tell that to Jungkook it'll be a bad idea because father won't accept it.

It was midnight. I wasn't able to sleep like usual. So I thought I'll go and see what she was doing.

I entered the basement and saw her breathing heavily without moving, she had also shut her eyes close. I went inside without making a sound and turned off the light bulb. I then sat on the other chair present there. She gasped and a small scream left her mouth when she realised the light turned off and heard the creaking noise of the chair when I sat on it.

“Please! Why don't y-you let m-me go?!” she stuttered and whisper shout on me.

“How can I princess? You saw me shoot that guy and a lot about this place and us now. ” I chucked saying that to her.

“Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? Why m—”

I cut her off by saying, “Can't you shut that pretty mouth of yours princess? Open it when I tell you to. How many times do I tell you that??!!” I screamed on her.

“I won't run away. I-i promise. B-but atleast turn onn the light bulb and remove the rope that you've tied around me. Pl-please. I'm scared” she said.

“Ok, I'll turn onn the light. But why should I release you? Why should I remove the rope around you?” I smirked and asked her.

“I— I'm scared of ropes and darkness ” she said hesitantly.

What do I get in return for untying you then, princess?

______________

I know! I know! I'm posting really late.
But I had festival going on and college just started and all.. I was kinda busy. I'll try to post more often.

Pleaseeeee vote my story though!
Bye bye love ya! 💜✨

And tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments. Ik this chapter might be trash! But I promise my stories will get better. This is my first ever ff that's why it's like this. I hope you ppl don't mind the spelling errors though!