Chapter 18

Eunhee POV :-

'Yeah!! Take that motherfucker!!' I wanted to scream!!

"I rushed. I escaped. It's over now. I'm free now..." I kept mumbling those words to myself.

I drive for a few kilometres and abandon his car in a random alleyway. I didn't know where I drove off to either but I knew one thing. I was far away, FAR FAR away. From my home. FROM THEM...

Months. I was captured there, tortured there for months. I've lost count of the days spent over there. I don't even remember what day it is today. Which month it is today.

Mumma. Papa. I had to visit their grave. Their grave on the day they died.

That day was my birthday...

'Has the day passed already? Which day is it today?'

I walk in some random direction. I didn't want to use his phone for directions in case he'll get to know where I wanted to go. Where I lived.

"I want to go home.." I whimper in pain, wiping the tears that we're helplessly falling down my face. I take a deep breath and look around.

"The place.. it.. it looks familiar..." I mumble, looking around the area, squinting my eyes to see and figure out if I had been in this area before or if I knew this place or was it my misunderstanding...

My breath suddenly hitches. This place. This place is where.. my parents died. The car accident. It.. it took place here. It was night when I came to this area for the first time, so I couldn't figure it out sooner.

A panic attack. I get a panic attack.

"No Eunhee. Get yourself together! You need to leave. You need to escape. You.. you can't stay here." I tell myself, trying to take deep long breathes.

Unknown POV :-

"What's the update? It's been years of you telling me you'll find her!!"

"Mam I'm trying my best but it seems like the identity and everything else about the person you are searching for is changed. All the clues we find lead back to you. We aren't able to find her."

"Go. Find her!! Without finding her don't show me your face!!" The woman screams.

Taehyung POV :-

"Jungkook don't worry. I'm sure we'll be able to track her."

"HYUNG!! YOU REALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT HER?!! LIKE HER?!!" Jungkook screams at me.

"If not her Kook then what are you stressing about?"

"MY FUCKING CAR HYUNG!! It was a new one. My new favourite one!! Just you wait and watch hyung!! The moment I find her I'll tear her apart!!!" Jungkook screeches.

'Oooo.. my Jungkook is really mad about it.'

"And not only that hyung!! She also tried to KILL ME with MY CAR!!"

"She did what?" I ask him with disbelief.

"SHE. TRIED. TO. KILL. ME. WITH. MY. CAR!!" He emphasises to me. My eyes rages. The calm and joking demeanor of mine changes completely.

"What did you get yourself in this time princess.." I mumble under my breathe.

Just as I was about to rush outside to find her just anywhere possible the front door opens

"Eomma? Appa?"
______

Hey lovelies. I'm back and guess what?! College has started but it's online for me bcoz the government has taken MY college for counting the votes so I CANNOT go to clg. Even the teachers are banned form entering the PU block 😭
They are saying that there's TIGHT security. Damnnn I wanna see and guess what?! I'm gonna be volunteering for the orientation program for the freshes joining college this year!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my juniors!!!
I'm gonna be MEETING THEM!! I'm sooo excited. If what teachers are telling us true then I'll probably see the MILITARY ARMY holding guns in their hand (probably. Idk if they are holding guns. My teachers didn't say anything abt that.)

I HATE ONLINE CLASSES!!!😭
I JUST WANT MY CLG TO START!!!

Don't forget to vote! And hello my new follower and the ppl who are adding my book to their library! Thank you!! Means a lotttt to me!!

Just vote too please!🥺🤝💜