Chapter 17

"...Jungkook?.." a familiar male voice makes him turn his head towards their direction.

Author POV :-

A man in his early thirties called out to the him.

"Jungkook right? Oh god man! Wassup?! It's been how many? Three years since we met each other??" He asks.

"Hey Jungwon! Yahh! Hasn't it been soo long since we met?" Jungkook says.

"And.. who are you miss..?" Jungwon asks eyeing Eunhee.

She hesitates to answer but eventually tells her name. "I'm Park Eunhee." She says.

"Jungkook who is she to you bro?" Jungwon asks smiling.

"She..? She's my toy. " Jungkook says with a small smirk on his lips.

Eunhee's eyes tears up and in that instant she's made up her mind to run away before it's too late no matter what!

Jungwon just tsks again at Jungkook knowing that this guy is a crack head. After all Jungwon is just like Jungkook. A mean, motherfucker!

(No hate towards the artist. This is only for the story line! Don't hate anybody just bcoz of me writing this!!)

They exchange a small conversation before Jungkook pulls Eunhee along with him to the car.

"Do u need anything from the convenience store?" Jungkook asks Eunhee.

"I.. I need some water.." she answers. There was something cooking inside her little brain and Jungkook could see that but he shrugs it off thinking Eunhee can't do anything.

"Stay here. Don't talk to strangers or open the window or get outside of the car..." He warns before leaning towards her ears and saying something that sends chills down her spine. "If you try to pull a stunt or even try asking for help from anybody, let it be a five year old kid or just anybody.. I'll make sure they're dead and you know who'll kill them? You. I'll make you kill them by your puny hands." He whispers.

Eunhee shudders at that thought but nods her head before saying "I'll behave!"

Jungkook walks away to the convenience store and Eunhee starts searching for anything that is inside the car and can help her. She spots his car key in the key hole.

'He forgot!!' she thinks before searching around and quickly hopping towards the driver's seat. She starts the car hoping to drive well and to drive to her home instead of the police station or anywhere else. She didn't want to endanger anybody's life. She decides to dump the car somewhere on the road and running off.

Jungkook POV :-

'There is something cooking inside her puny brain and I know it! She better not mess up this time or hyung will kill me!!'

I walk towards the convenience store hoping she listens to me. I buy the water bottle for her and walk outside. I put my hands inside my pockets searching for the car key.

'Fuck!! Where's my car key?!
I hope she doesn't know to drive cars!!'

I start running towards where my car was parked but to my bad luck MY car is being driven by HER on FULL SPEED!!! She's literally driving my fucking car.

I stop infront of my car, hoping she'd stop but she doesn't. I run to the side and she's gone. WITH MY CAR?!!!

Eunhee POV :-

He tried to stop me. By coming infront of his car. Does he think I would stop? I wouldn't even mind driving over him and killing him!!

I drive at full speed. I press harder and further on the accelerator to show him I won't stop. He runs towards the side not wanting to crash with his car.

'Yeah!! Take that motherfucker!!' I wanted to scream!!

_____________

Heyyyy loveliesss!! I'm seeing that a lot of ppl are putting my story in the library! I'm happy but I would also appreciate you guys reading and VOTING!!

PLEASEEEE VOTE!!!😭

Without votes ppl won't get my story in their suggestions! So yeah! Pleaseee voteee. And if anyone has an idea for the story line feel free to text me on Instagram.

Instagram id:- kimvliyaaa

I'll update soon! I'm really busy and my health sucks!! I'm going to the doctor's most of the time!!