VIII

My legs tremble as I walk up to Parker's house. My heart skips a beat and the more I near the house the more my heart races. I don't even know if they're home. I don't even know why I'm here. Sure I put in this dress and I want them to notice me but this is crazy, no? I shouldn't have to do this for somebody's attention. To want somebody to want me.

I stop in front of the door. My eyes lingering on it noticing the paint slowly wearing off. I don't think I would have noticed that, but it's the only thing I can pay attention to now. Unfortunately for me, I should just turn around and leave. I'm not needed here. I'm being crazy. I'm being Darla-May. This is the kind of shit she does and I'm just not wanting to become her. I love her to death but I'm just not her. Never have be hopefully never will be.

A low sigh escapes my lips as I put up my hands pushing back my bangs a bit. I feel my body turning to walk away only to have the front door open. I pause, my side to them. I bite my bottom lip and then turn my head, flipping my hair and locking eyes with Parker's blue ones. Instantly I smile feeling their gaze lower, trailing down my body like I was a damn art piece.

"Hailee," Parker whispers almost in this seductive, sexy voice.

"Mx. Raines," I respond back, trying to hold my withering confidence. Parker's eyes trail back up my body, locking on my eyes.

"Two different outfits, this isn't you," Parker whispers in the same voice. I shrug and point past them.

"Can I come in?" I ask, Parker instantly walking out of the way. I place one foot in front of the other. My heart pounding but it stops the moment I pass Parker and feel them grab me and pin me to the door, locking their lips with mine.

I don't have any time to process before I feel myself kiss them back, my purse dropping to the floor. My hands roaming up through their hair as their hands stay on my waist, pinning me to the door.

Their head tilts, mine follows the opposite direction. I needed more. I crave more.

Parker pulls away gently, kissing down my jawline. They're soft, delicate kisses all the way down till they get to my neck.

"Hailee, why'd you come here?" Parker asks leaning in and kissing my jawline again. But just a singular kiss. Like a peck.

"For you," I whisper, weakly. My eyes slowly open and I see Parker smirking devilishly. They shake their head and push away a bit, placing a hand on the side of my head. Their head gently dips to the side, flickering their eyes back and forth between mine.

"Love, this isn't how I wanted things to go between us," Parker whispers. Their eyes not leaving mine once.

"H-How did you want things to go?" I ask, my voice cracking. A mental note to self is to slap myself after this and hard.

"Fairly," Parker breathes and it confuses me but also sends tingles down my spine. I bite the inside of my cheek, shaking my head. "You're toying with me love. I don't like being toyed with."

"I don't know what you're implying," I say, smiling but my lip to try and hide it. Parker's eyes flicker and they grin.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm implying," Parker whispers huskily before taking my lips backing into theirs. My eyes close and my hands, my fingers run through their dark curls as they kiss me harshly and effectively. The kiss is soft but tender. Their hands stay hoisted on my waist not allowing me to move. I'm pinned to the wall but I didn't care. But I need more. I want more.

Parker pulls away from the kiss and moves away, swinging me around. I go back against the door and feel them up against me. I gasp at the bulge in their pants against my ass, confusion creeping through me but gasp as their hands grab my wrists and pull them together. They pull me from the door swiftly and I'm on the couch within seconds. But what I hadn't noticed was the fact they tied my wrists together behind my back with their belt. Tightly. Secure.