Chapter 1

"Wake up!! Wake up Sleeping Beauty! You have to get ready."
I shouted while shaking my lazya*s friend. "Yaar... Let me sleep some more" She groaned getting back to sleep.
"Dude, you better get up now and start getting ready. We have to leave for the ceremony." I reminded. "You've already wasted 30mins of your time and now we  have got only 50mins left to get ready and leave."
"50mins?!!!!! Hell no!! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!!!!" She said plopping out of bed suddenly. "How am I supposed to get all the things done in just 50mins? I have to take a bath, get ready, do my makeup. All of that in just 50 mins?!!!" She complained while running towards the bathroom and I left for the kitchen, getting ready myself.

"Are you done with the breakfast Hun?" I asked another of my friend while walking into the kitchen.
"Yes, just in time. Let's have it once our pretty Princess gets here"she said while referring to my friend earlier.
"Well our Princess just got up and I think we have enough time to enjoy our Lunch by the time princess Isha gets ready." I said and we both laughed. "We sure do." She said and we laughed again.
"Let's just finish getting ready ourselves too till then" I said and we left for the bedroom to get ready.

"Btw Prachi, when did you say Aunty was arriving today for the ceremony?" I asked gaining her attention again. "Umm... She said she may be late so she will directly meet us at the auditorium. How about your parents?" She asked me trying to focus on her saree again. "They said they will be there half an hour earlier and will see us at the College entrance." I answered and she nodded her head assertively.

"Let me help." She said, a while later, walking towards me after watching me struggle with my saree. "Please!!" I said frustrated and she laughed.
"What am I supposed to do without you from now on when I'll have to struggle with the saree myself." I said with a pout forming on my face. "How about you try to learn this yourself?" she said finishing up draping my saree nicely and beautifully like hers.
"Naah! I am fine wearing a Skirt, Lehenga, Salwar, etc as long as I can avoid this. Although I love saree alot but I can't just win against this conflict of pleats." I complained being done while she enjoys.
"So, my babies are ready?" Isha asked coming out of the bathroom. "Wow!! You two look so Pretty in those sarees!" She said as we turned to face her now.
"And Princess Isha is here too to bless us with her presence now" I commented. "I can't help it. I couldn't get enough sleep last night" she whined. "Well that's exactly why I asked you to go to bed earlier Ms." Prachi chimed in.
"Alright, I'm sorry majhi Aai (my mother),  I agree I should have listened to you. But for now pls help me get ready." Isha said running across the room to collect her stuff together.

"The cab is here" I shouted 30mins later calling out my besties. They both came running with their bags and Isha still munching on her breakfast.
"Did you take all the stuff? Have you turned off the stove properly? Have to locked the doors nicely?" I bombarded.
"Yes Madam OCD, we have. We are good to go now" Isha said while getting inside the cab after Prachi.

"Chala Dada (let's go brother)" I said to the cab driver and we left for the ceremony.

Hello!! It's my first attempt at writing and it took me a lot of courage to post it too. I hope you like it. And if you do pls comment down and let me know so that I can be a little more confident. Looking forward to your support.

Lots of love ❤️