2 kansas boys...

⚠️ MAY CONTAIN BULLYING, SMUT, BAD LANGUAGE AND SH⚠️

❤️Sams pov❤️

I walk in to school in a lousy outfit, some jeans a t-shirt and a black hoodie rapped around my waist. I was normally exited to see my brunette best friend but today was different, I'll give you a reason
(S-Sam C-Colby)
S - hey Colbs!! Where are we meeting today I just wanted to check.
C - we're not meeting.
S - what?
C - you read the text whore. I don't want to be seen with a fag like you.
S - you can't be serious colbs
C - don't call me that Samual. In fact you can only call me by my dead name
S - what? Colby I thought you hated when I called you Cole
- delivered
S - Colby?
-read
S - Colby...
- blocked.

Yea, my best friend just blocked me.. that was a month ago. Now he just points and laughs at me. This wasn't the colby I knew. This isn't the Kansas boy I met, the one who didn't care about people's feelings, the one who would joke around with me the one who would talk to me. That wasn't him. It couldn't be.

I put my hoodie on when I saw him. I put the hood up and walked past. He didn't say anything for a second. "Hey Sam" he slowly spoke. I carried on walking to the bathroom. "Sam? Sam!" I carried on walking ignoring my name until I could hear him choking back sobs and he said something that made me cry in a stall more than I normally did. "Sammy..." my mind paused.. Sammy.. the name he only called me when he was about to be on his knees crying.

In the stall I balled my eyes out. I grabbed the scissors from my bag and began. Thick red blood ran down my arm. One two three this was a game to me, how many new ones can I make until I pass out thinking of the old Cole Brock I once knew. Fifty six fifty seven I grew weak with every one until the final one I wrote in my note book 100 that's how many, the blood ran down the page and tears to.

Then I saw something, ink. A poem from Colby when he got me the book. I read through it.

2 Kansas boys by Colby Brock

I met this blond boy on the curb by a sign
So I decided I'd make him a rhyme
We may have been 2 Kansas boys
But even though life started with toys
At least I can be able to see those beautiful blues
He is my best music tunes

I love you sam. are the last words I read before my head hit the door. That's when I just about saw the door open and a gasp come from the boy there. I fell asleep waiting for the time I d!e hoping it was soon... I thought about Cole Brock as my last moments and his writing told me he loved me.. I feel.. terrible.

🐨Colbys pov🐨

After I heard a thud,I opened the door I was standing at waiting for Sam to get out. I gasped, my Sammy laying on the floor thick blood everywhere many cuts on his arms stomach and thighs, and the note book I gave him as a gift. The first thing I ever got him.

"Sammy.. shit..." I knew it was my fault, I should never have sent that text, I was to blame now my one love was dieing at my name on his tongue... what did I do...

I took Sam to an empty classroom, he was surprisingly light. I put him on the table and grabbed some bandages from my bag, I stole some hydrogen peroxide
(the thing you use to clean wounds idk what it is called so I guessed)
from the nurses office and some cotton pads. When I got back. Sam was awake, "C - Cole?" He whispered weekly. When he called me by my dead name, I could taste bitterness on my tongue. "Sammy it'll be ok alright, trust me ok" I whispered putting some hydrogen peroxide on a cotton pad "Wait, why are you helping me. I thought you h- ha" Sam choked back sobs "hated you? I could never.. now tell me Sammy how long has this been going on?" I whispered in his ear as I applied the cotton pad on his skin causing my Sammy to hiss. "Since you s - sent the text" he was about to cry as I finished up the bandaging on his thighs "hm?" I hummed forgetting I asked the question "when this started it was about 2-3 minutes after the text.." he replied as tears started staining his perfect face. I sat on the table with him and brought him close to me. Then I had an idea.