Cheating prank

⚠️NO SMUT, COLBY BOTTOM(EAT THIS UP GIRLIES, EAT AND GET WATER RN)⚠️

💔Sam's pov💔

I got out of bed, confused on why I woke up with no fluffy haired brunette to kiss the top of my head like normal. I was so used to Colby's little kisses when he sees me that i felt lonely without them, nevertheless, I get up and get changed into clothes i could walk downstairs in, grey sweats and white slippers. Nothing else, me and Colby had "fun" last night so i thought he would be either sore or tired today.

I was clearly wrong, when I walked downstairs Colby was on the phone in the kitchen. I lean on the doorframe, I couldn't help but listen in on his conversation. I could hear soft pats of rain outside and Colby's tired, "Sam just made me unable to walk" kinda voice he used the day after our "fun". I listen to murmuring on the other end, he was on a call.. with his ex.. what the hell?

"I know baby, Sam's asleep so I won't be long.. mhm.. I can't wait.. bye love" he said into the phone, my possessive ass wanted to remind Colby who he's with now and not before. But I don't get a chance to as soft lips met mine, I had to act as if i hadn't heard anything "morning Sammy" Colby smiled at me and pulled away "mornin babe" I hum, in my tired and low voice that i thought made Colby melt. If he did melt I wouldn't know since he kept his composure.

"I'm gonna go to a cafe, I'll bring back some breakfast" Colby gives me another soft kiss before leaving me there. "Oo~, can you bring me a coffee please. You can use my card" I smile at Colby and hand him my card "thank you baby, I'll see you later" Colby then leaves. Time to get to work

⭐️Colby's pov⭐️

I couldn't be happier right now, Sam thought I was cheating. But it was our anniversary soon, and I was actually going to the mall to buy him something, using my own card of course. But it wouldn't be me if I didn't prank Sam first. I went out to buy flowers, Sam probably thought I was talking to my ex. I wasn't, I was talking to someone new. Nick sturniolo, he was the king of anything gay. And I was desperate to make this perfect.

Perfect for my Sammy, "hey bud" Nick pushed me a little in a joking way and I smile. "Hey Nick, you here to help me or bully me?" I joke and Nick laughs "both bud, both" he teased. This was going to be an interesting Sunday..

💻Sam's pov💻

I made myself a coffee, doubting Colbs would remember to get me one while he was out, i stood in front of my multiple screen setup.. with camera footage in the mall on one screen, Colby's location in another, a call with Chris and Matt Sturniolo on another as i talk to them about how i think Colby is cheating on me on another, notes on another and the rest covered in audio recordings and extensions. "I don't know what to do, what if he's actually cheating on me? I can't just leave him! I l-.. hold on" I pause before hearing the familiar sound of the two in sync "what Sam?" They ask and I smirk

"Is Nick home?" I ask them "no... why?" Chris asked as I sip some coffee, I dig my nails into the desk and scoff "my boyfriend... is either cheating on me.. with your brother.. or he's making a friend." I tell them slowly. I was gonna find out the reason sooner or later.. or now.

I look closer as Colby goes into a jewellery shop, what was he doing? After a few minutes I hear his faint voice "Sam thinks I'm cheating on him" Colby laughs "he's like m-" it cuts out.. luckily "WOAH COLBY I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT" I hear Nick yell and I laugh a little

"Give me a second you two" I hang up with Chris and Matt before calling Colby and waiting for an answer "hey baby, something wrong-" I cut him off as he starts "Colby, darling." I could hear a shaky breath, my voice was monotone and husky, something Colby loved. "Where are you baby" I ask him, not getting a response for a few seconds "I'm at the cafe, why?" Colby asks and I sip my coffee "Colby. Don't lie to me. Tell. Me. Where. You. Are. Now."

🐨Colby(before Sam called)🐨

"shut up Nick!" I laugh a bit, pushing Nick's shoulder as he pretends it hurt. I told him Sam was like my bodyguard, except we were together and he didn't work for me. Nick just kinda overreacted about it, I was about to say something again when the familiar sound of my ringtone filled my ears. I pick up my phone and smile "it's Sam" I tell Nick as he laughs, standing with me when I answer the call "hey baby-" I get cut off. "Colby, darling" i heard from the other end of the call, causing my breath to become shaky at the sound of his voice, Nick clearly saw that and headed to the bathroom. "Where are you baby?" He asked, my answer a lie "I'm at the cafe, why" i asked him, trying to act innocent "Colby. Don't lie to me. Tell. Me. Where. You. Are. Now" something about his voice nearly made me tell him the truth. So I hung up and put my phone on silent.

(Time skip, an hour later)

🤍Sam pov🤍

I was sitting on the kitchen counter as Colby walked in, he looked guilty as I get off the counter and walk over "Colby" I look at him, knowing he was gonna break soon enough. And after a minute he did, he practically broke down and told me everything. I laugh a bit and wrapped my arm around his waist when he was done "baby, i knew you were pranking me. Why do you think I called you" I tell Colby as he looked up at me, seeing my point

"Can we-" I interrupted Colby "watch a movie? Of course" I answer as he walked to the couch. I followed him and decide to tease a bit, so I smacked his ass and he looked at me kinda shocked "that ass is mine" I tell him, giving Colby a peck on the lips before picking him up and going to our room to watch the movie, we just cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day. I love Colbs so much

(So sorry it's kinda smutty but this is requested by someone I can't remember the user of)