By the lake

⚠️SH, CRYING, SMUT, DEATH⚠️
Enjoy.

🍁Sam's pov🍁

I was sitting on the grassy edge of the lake headphones on listening to Alex g. I was also reading my favourite book. 'She sat on the roof and prayed speaking with god to let her free the same thing all the time but this time.. this time she meant the prayers' I read, my song blasting through the headphones 'Do not enter it's written on the doorway. Why can't everyone just go away? Except you. You can stay..' blasted through but getting closed of by a hand being wrapped around them. Taylor. She yanked my headphones of my head. I swiftly turned around. "Taylor give them back!" I yelled reaching for my headphones "no. Give me a reason I should Sam" she replied yanking them away. I got up "STOP!! YOUR GOING TO BREAK THEM!!" I wined lunging for them. "NO I Will never.." she spoke slowing her voice down.

She lowered the headphones and I grabbed them seconds before she ran. I was confused but turned back around to put the headphones back on there was a new song now and I carried on reading 'not this time, not the last time, not the time before that never will her prayers be answered. "One last chance" she spoke stepping closer to the edge of the roof' I felt someone behind me. But it didn't stop me from crying. The next words of the book sent me crying every time. 'She spoke one last time "Onwards and upwards" She started crying as she took one final step.. her limp body hit the ground hard sending many of her insides scattered but when her heart splattered. It opened. A locket with the words "onward and upward" on it'

🐨Colby's pov🐨

I sat across from the dusty blond (yes Sam is a dusty blonde and no it doesn't change the fact he's cute in fact it's why he's so cute in my opinion) I wondered why his head was so clear. Mine was filled with voices. It's why I came to the lake it calmed me. I decided to go for a swim in the lake I started taking of my black shirt when I fell eyes on me. I looked up to see the blonde staring at my stomach and v-line I slid off of the edge into the water and started to swim. The deeper the better. I eventually got back to my clothes to see my bag open. I was far enough away so that whoever was going through my stuff couldn't see me but I could see them.

It was the blonde. He wasn't stealing, he took out my hoodie and put it up to his nose. He then wrote a note and placed it in the bag. He sat there for a while so I decided to make my own game. I swam to the boy deep enough so that he couldn't see me. When I was in front of him I jumped out making him jump back in fright "JESUS!" He yelled "save that voice for later love" I said and winked at the blonde. I noticed something I didn't before. Thick red blood lines stained his hoodie and shorts. "Hey... you probably think I'm a creep. I'm so sorry I thought you were cute and I wanted to get your number and I know this isn't the right way to get it but I'm awkward when I talk to cute guys and your probably straight anyway..." the blonde carried on.

I got out of the water and he didn't notice. He didn't even know he was pulling his hair out of his head. "Hey, hey calm down" I said drying myself of with the towel I packed but he didn't stop instead he started crying. After I was dry I pulled the blonde close and he rested his head on my shoulder still crying. I played with his hair to calm him and it worked. He slowly stopped crying. Once he stopped crying he pulled away. "Sorry" he said.

❤️Sam's pov❤️

Once I said sorry I went red. I realised the cute brunette was still shirtless and he looked gorgeous. "It's ok. What's your name??" He asked In that sweet tone. "Sam, what's yours?" I asked. "Colby." He spoke with a smile. It soon faded when he looked behind me. I was confused and began to spoke when he cut me of by pulling me close putting my headphones back on me. I could barely hear him yelling at something. It scared me. I dug my head into his neck. He played with my hair and it calmed me. I soon felt him let go of my hair and put his head in his hands.

I took of my headphones and put them on him. I started getting the hoodie out of his bag and I put it on him. Something moved between trees. I got up and walked towards it leaving my phone behind. I got to the trees near and heard a rustling sound close by "who's there?" I asked and I heard a whisper, deep but I knew who it was "come on Tyler you don't need to scare people away" I spoke "but the girl was bullying you and I thought the boy was hurting you, I mean he did yell at me" Tyler spoke stepping out "he wasn't going to hurt me" I said as Tyler walked to me. He was 6,1 with brown hair and grey eyes. I looked up at him "now let me get back to my friend" "fine" he answered

Once I got back to Colby, I took of the headphones and spoke "hey Colby, where you yelling at someone? I could hear it through the headphones" "To be honest with you, yea I was. I thought something was trying to hurt you because it always happens. I meat someone and something follows and pulls them away from me" he said on the verge of tears "like voices?" I spoke "yea.... They make me yell and give me headaches it's why I come here." "Does music calm them? Does reading calm them? Reading and music calm them for me" I said inching closer to him feeling bold "mhm" he replied moving closer so I could feel his breath on my lips I moved a bit closer straddling him. My lips now millimetres away from his. I wondered who would cave in first.

🐼Colby's pov🐼

My lips where so close to his when I spoke "put your hands behind your back love" "why" he replied doing as I asked "let's see who touches the other first" I replied closing the gap between our lips. I felt my butterflies in my stomach. I was finally kissing the blonde boy I admired. We where making out for about 2 minutes before he put his hands on my neck. He gave in. I smiled and put my hands on his waist. I pulled an inch away "you gave in babe" I said and winked at him "Shut up and kiss me Colby" he said leaning in and kissing me I pushed away a little "woah Sammy I don't listen to people who demand" I answered "but I will fuck you till you can't talk or walk" he moaned at the words

I picked him up and brought him to the abandoned shack in the forest. I carried on making out with him slowly taking of our shirts and placing them on the old bed we carried on making out until I started leaving hickeys on his neck and he was moaning. I slowly pulled down his shorts and took of mine. I dragged my fingers up his body and told him "suck" when they reached his mouth. He did as I asked and I slid his boxers of. I slowly shoved in a finger. He moaned and I waited for him to tell me to move. When he did I shoved in a second finger. I love him to death. I started moving my fingers in and out of him feeling him clench. I then said "are you ready" "y-yes" he replied and I pushed in. He moaned loudly.

I carried on moving around picking up my pace until I hit the Sam spot. He moaned so loud he lost his voice so I kept hitting the spot "I'm going to-" he barely got out before we both came. I cleaned up with my shirt and got him dressed. This was the best thing ever.

1435 words. I gave up a bit to the end because I want to move on to a new one.