Bartender

⚠️ smut, swearing⚠️

Bartender - Colby, Taylor, Ben
Dancer - Sam, tanner, Trent
Added characters- tanner, Taylor, Trent, Ben, Eddie, Nyx (pronounced ninx) and Blair.

🍺Colby's pov🍺

I was minding my own business when a girl named Blair walked up to me "hey Colby" she spoke "hey b what can I get for you" b was my nickname for her "I'm just closing our tab but why don't you join us to watch the dancers? It's Sam, Tanner and Trent today" b said "can't b I gotta clean the bar sorry" I answered pulling up her tab when someone behind me spoke "don't worry about it Colby I'll clean up you go watch the show." Ben spoke from behind me. "you sure?" I asked. Ben nodded in response "thanks Ben I owe you"

I got out from behind the bar and walked with Blair to the chairs close to the stage. "Yo Nyx" I said to the girl with Eddie "mhm" she replied taking her tattoo filled hands of Eddie and turning to me "what are the dancers wearing?" "Something like this" she answered showing me her phone.

The outfit:

Shoes:

My jaw dropped when I saw it

My jaw dropped when I saw it. My face must've gone red because Eddie answered in a baby voice "ooh does little Colby have a crush~" "s- shut up Eddie" i said covering my face with my hands still imagining one of the dancers in the outfit. "Well I heard the lead is Sam and the dancers have to pick a bartender on or off shift to walk up to and 'tease' because of the outfit and song choice" Blair blurted out. I went even more red if that was even possible. Then music started playing. The song was boyfriend by dove Cameron. It was halfway through the song and it was the part the dancers had to go to a bartender.

Sam walked up to me. He was the hottest dancer in the place. Eddie and Blair winked at me as he was walking over and they took Nyx and went to the other table.

🍻Sam's pov🍻

I walked over to only the hottest bartender in this place. Colby. As I walked over the light went red. Perfect timing. The brunette leaned back against the wall and threw his head back slightly still staring at me. I lifted my hand up to his lip mouthing the words and staring at his blue eyes my thumb met his bottom lip and he brought his head down a bit. I ran my hand down his body and onto his thighs looking down at my hands. I could see a bulge in his pants as a drew a heart on his thighs. He groaned a bit. I looked at him and bit my lip at his deep voice in my ear.