Vamp boy

~ A/n this may contain blood, smut, bullying, body shaming and mentions of ED ~
Vampire- Colby
Human- Sam

💄Sam's pov💄

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and my mum yelling for me to get out of bed. I groaned, stopped my alarm and texted Colby.
( C - Colby S - Sam)
S - hey Colby when are you and your brother going to pick me up?
C - Im not sure Sam I'll ask him
S - ok :)
C - we're coming to your house now Sam
S - ok I'll see you soon =]
C - see ya ;)
I quickly got dressed into something normal, a blue t-shirt some black shorts and a black hoodie. I ran down the stairs and straight out the door to see gages car and Colby in the back. I got in next to Colby.

"Hey Sam" he said holding my hand when I noticed one of his rings where missing. "Hi Colby, what happened to your red ring?" I asked "oh I uhh lost it! Yea lost it" he answered itching the back of his neck "Mk" I replied

🩸Colby's pov🩸

My blood ring ran out earlier today so I needed to recharge it by leaving it in a pack of blood we luckily kept in the basement. I wasn't about to throw on Sam that I was a vampire. "You gotta tell sam soon Colb" my brother said driving "shut up gage" I replied "tell me what Colby?" Sam said leaning closer to me. "I- I" "He is a vampire" gage interrupted "really?" Sam said turning to me "yea..." i said showing Sam my fangs. "Woah" Sam said in amusement. "Keep leaning into me and I'll kiss you" I said cupping his chin "I uhh umm d- do you want t-to use my blood?" He said going red and turning away.

"I can't Sam I might kill you!" "Just use your baby fangs they pierce the skin enough to get blood but not enough to burst a vein it's not rocket science" gage said pulling in to our school. "Skip today and I'll call in sick for you guys alright" gage said as we got out the car "Mk" I replied picking up Sam and running to the tree house we made "colbyyy put me down!!" He wined. I laughed and put him down before mumbling "you'll need me to carry you everywhere later" "hm" he replied "nothing"

We climbed up the ladder to the tree house

(It looked kinda like this but with a tv instead of a window across from the bed and a mini fridge with food and drinks)When we got in we both jumped on the bed and I started tickling Sam while he giggled

When we got in we both jumped on the bed and I started tickling Sam while he giggled. After about 3 minutes I stopped and just stared at him. His eyes where a crystal blue and I couldn't stop staring at him. I started to grow hungry. "Hey Sam?" "Are you hungry Colby" "mhm" "ok" Sam said pulling his shirt down a bit. I decided to have my fun with this.

🙏sam's pov🙏

I was ready for Colby to bite my shoulder when he sat next to me bringing me to straddle him "what are you doing?" I asked "having my fun" he replied running his hands up my back and pulling of my shirt. I stopped him "stop Colby just drink my blood and let's watch a movie" "why?" "I uhh I just want you to just drink the blood and watch a movie" "Samual" he said I just sighed "Sammy tell me what's wrong" Colby softly spoke "I haven't necessarily been uhh eating for a while..." I replied "how long?" "A couple months..." i said back in a whisper he reached down his side of the bed (the side we where on) and pulled out some sandwiches for me "eat Sammy" he said handing me the food "thank you Colby" I thanked him and took the food.

"Who made you do this?" Colby asked "Trent, he called me a fat fag who deserved nothing.." I answered truthfully chewing on the food "that little sh!t" "don't do anything please Colby" I begged. He paused for a moment smiling "I won't do anything if you tell me the truth about something" he said I'm a raspy voice "anything Colby" I replied "first you can call me by nicknames you know that so use them" he spoke cupping my chin making me face him our face's inches apart "Yes colb" I replied "second, tell me darling. Do you love me?" He asked. I didn't know what to say "I- I" I decided to let my actions speak so I leaned closer and kissed him. He didn't even think before kissing me back.

Suddenly he pushed me back so he was on top of me. "May I?" He asked "mhm" I answered. He started taking of my shirt. He sat me up and dug his baby fangs into my neck I threw back my head and moaned. It felt nice, relief filled my body. Knowing I'm helping Colby made me happier. He started sucking and licking on the bite to get blood. I was moaning like crazy and soon Colby caught on. He started sucking harder and he licked up my neck to my lips and he kept on kissing me until my lips where red.  he licked my bottom lip and I was to week to stop him so I let his tongue explore my mouth until we needed to breathe I loved this man so much.

🍁Colby's pov🍁

I was staring at sams eyes and neck when he whispered to me "colbs, I want you to fuck my brains out" I went wide eyed at his words "as you wish Sammy" I whispered in his ear he moaned at my words but after whispered the unimaginable "no prep Colbs just you please" I froze. "Are you sure Sammy?" "Im 100% sure Colbs" I grew harder if that was possible. I pulled down his shorts as well as my jeans. His boxers where next I looked at him for permission and he nodded as I was taking his and my boxers of I told him.

"how about we do a colour system Mk Green means go, orange means wait it hurts and red means it hurts to much and I need to pull out and help you Mk?" He nodded at me and I smiled I turned us around so he was on his hands and knees and I pushed in "colour?" I asked "Orange" Sam whimpered so I kissed his neck to take away some pain. "Green" he whispered and I started moving hearing moans. I saw my phone and picked it up. "Smile babe" I said putting the phone in front of Sam and pulling his hair back. I took a photo of us. "Perfect babe" I spoke to him when he sat upon my lap. His phone started buzzing, Jake was calling. I picked it up "he's busy Jake" I said and hung up.

Sam was facing me at this point "c- can I?" I nodded in response. He started riding me desperate to find the Sam spot. When he did he moaned like a pornstar. it made me groan loudly. I flipped us so than he was on his elbows and knees. I thrusted hard into the G spot making him moan loudly. "I'm going to c- cum colb" Sam just about said "go ahead Sammy" i said before cumming into him he did the same but on his stomach. I pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to Sam I cleaned him up with my shirt and helped him get dressed. I put on my boxers and jeans while Sam put on his shorts and t-shirt.

I kissed Sam's forehead before texting gage he didn't need to pick us up because we where in the tree house. "Who are you texting Colbs" Sam said half asleep. "Gage, I'm telling him he doesn't need to pick us up because we're staying overnight here" "Mk" Sam replied falling asleep. I loved this boy with all my heart.

1359 words. I'll try to use more words!!