𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞_𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 [𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐫𝐬]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

████████████████████

Trigger immediately moved both of his arms up, his forearms blocking the upper part of his body and face as the drone girl in front of him transformed one of her hands into a submachine gun and opened fire. He was expecting his arms to scream in agony, but to his surprise, his new constitution allowed him to deflect every single last round fired at him, making them ricochet into the surrounding area.

He had nowhere to run, and excluding a few ruined buildings around, there was nowhere to hide, "Uh, little help here."

「ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴ.(ᗒᗨᗕ)」

┌────────═━┈━═────────┐
FIGHT!
volυмe: ▁▂▃▅▆▇▉100%
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

└────────═━┈━═────────┘

"Not helping!" Trigger screamed as he ducked down low to dodge a sweeping strike from the robot's sharp claws, with quick thinking, he punched with his left hand and managed to land a hit on her abdomen.

Trigger wasn't even aware his high collar lit up at the back, and the words PLAYING:// BestBattleSoundtrack.mp4 appeared on it before it was replaced with a single line that moved and bounced according to the beat coming what he presumed to be speakers somewhere on his body. They were actually on his shoulders and around the collar, but that's not important right now.

The punch he managed to deliver to the female robot's abdomen was enough to send her skidding back, although her spiky feet were enough to stop that momentum rather easily. She snarled before lunging forward again, although this time she sprouted her terrifyingly cool wings and jumped to a nearby lamp post, boosting off of it and destroying it in the process towards Trigger. 

Poor Trigger didn't even know how he could move so swiftly and efficiently, not to mention with so much force, but he wasn't complaining. He ducked beneath her swipe and quickly grabbed her by her spiked foot, swinging her around in a circle once and smashing her into the ground, onto her back. 

She snarled again and tried to stab him with her tail, but Trigger managed to grab it by the yellow syringe and squeeze it hard enough for the contents to splatter everywhere, especially onto his arm. 

"Owie!" he yelled like a little baby, letting go of the woman's tail before looking down at his hand, which was literally smoking from whatever was inside the glowing syringe. 

The female drone gave a crazed giggle as she stood up, transforming her claws into two badass swords, "Have fun using that- Huh?"

"Huh?" Trigger appeared just as confused as her, looking down at his forearm, which was scratched beyond oblivion from the strange acid, but, almost as if by magic, it just... repaired itself, "Neat! OOF!"

He didn't even get the chance to marvel over his newly healed arm before he was dropkicked into the stomach and onto the ground, "Son of a bitch!"