𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞_𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 [𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

████████████████████

The lifeless, brutalized body of a nameless Worker Drone was haphazardly thrown to their feet. This here, this ragtag group of teenagers and older drones were all huddled up together in their secret "hiding spot". It wasn't really secret, since J easily busted through the wall to get to them, taking any unfortunate strugglers out that she came across. She was alone, but what could the Worker Drones do? Build a quick door? Like that one with the fake moustache suggested? 

They were cornered and shit out of luck, but while most of them cowered, one had the brilliant idea to pick up a steel pipe. It was a male with a very funky drip on, he tried to charge J. Bad idea. 

J brings her sharp claws to bear and impales the poor Worker Drone through the stomach before kicking him back, he is still alive, surprisingly, but just barely, "Is that really the best you can come up with?"

"Hey, there's something on your face~" the soft whisper in her left ear made J jump and instantly open fire behind her, only to be met with a fist to the face that sent her flying into the wall, "It was my fist!"

It was Trigger, laughing like a mastermind supervillain as he struck a quick pose before jumping to the side to actually get in the path of J's missile, tanking the hit with relative ease. Why would he do that? Well, when your bestie's colony is standing right there and a (kind of sexy) Terminator robot fires a missile at them, your first instinct would be to help them, no?

The Worker Drones had the mental capacity to actually do something smart for a change, and so, they ran and hid someplace else. Uzi and N arrived soon after, both striking an anime pose as they did so, Uzi needed to chill with the amount of JoJo she watches on a daily basis.

"Hey!" the edgy Worker Drone called out to J, pointing her railgun at her, "Get ready to taste lead, mothertrucker!"

Uzi had her iconic gremlin smile, the >:3 look on her face, she looked at N, expecting her to deliver some one-liner as well, but the female Disassembly Drone simply waved at Trigger and J with a happy smile. 

So the devious lil' fella nudges N with her elbow, "Oh! Uh, J, you're sometimes kind of mean to me, and I wish you weren't. Just some constructive criticism."

"Nice!" Uzi fist-bumps N as the two prepare to fight J with Trigger, but, they seem to have forgotten about one last person.

With an explosive entrance and an eardrum-shattering boom, V's spiked feet slammed into the ground hard enough to bore through it. As she brandished her twin blades at Trigger, the rest could see that she left sizeable holes in the concrete where she landed.

"YOU!" V screamed as she spread her bladed wings wide, preparing to launch herself at Trigger.

"Hey, honey~ Here for round three?" Trigger was still his usual self, gesturing to V with a 'come on!' gesture.

The crazy, mad, insane Murder Drone grit her fangs in anger and charged directly at Trigger with her blades raised, the male simply smirked, brandishing his sharp, purple glowing claws and two tendrils in response.