𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞_𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 [𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

████████████████████

Trigger comfortably lay on the cold ground, partially covered by snow, lying down close to a large, bunker-style door that acted as the only pathway in and from Uzi's colony. This was mostly his home, he wouldn't mind actually going to visit the colony sometime, but from how Uzi described the Worker Drones living there... he'd rather not. It may have been entertaining for a little while, but he had doubts his patience would persevere in the long run. Through time and sheer coincidence, he noted his lack of nutritious intake was not at all affecting him. It would seem he had no need for food, water, or even oil. Sleeping was not off the table, but when hiding from the Murder Drones flying about the area, he limited that to short naps just to pass the time. 

The little drone provided Trigger with plenty of entertainment in the form of pirated anime episodes. They were stored on tiny little disks that she gave him a... what was it called again? It was actually a handheld console at some point, but she tinkered with it to play videos and such instead. PlayCock? Something like that. It was small, but the detail was still there, so Trigger enjoyed his plentiful free time, just... watching anime. Of course, his first stop was Chainsaw Man, the opening already hooked him and Makima just carried the female cast. Kobeni was golden too, fucking precious little goblin.

And then... came Edgerunners, and he cried for the first time since coming here. He really didn't want to stay at anyone's house after that. Fucking Smasher... Rebecca was very much like Uzi, the gun-toting gremlin... God.

He saw the first episode of Fate/Stay Night and immediately stopped watching, far too convoluted for his peanut brain. Cyn said she wanted to watch "Paw Patrol", which was a kid's show of all things, but she liked it! Uzi definitely gave him a weird look when he asked for it. 

Speaking of, the dubious little creature was sneaking out here not just to find parts but to also hang out with him, she even lied to her dad about being into doors and wanting to check out their outer-most one. From what she told Trigger, Khan, Uzi's dad, was a total asshole so he really didn't care. Hell, he even believed she made imaginary friends out here and was coming here to talk to herself!

So, now, being left to his own devices for a week straight, strangely enough, Trigger continued binging Adventure Time. Cyn liked it. He liked it. It was a win-win situation. Although he was a little worried about Uzi's recent lack of visits. She usually came about every other day, sometimes every day, depending on what she was doing. He summed it up to her finalizing her "BADASS, COOL AS SHIT RAILGUN" though.

As the episode of Adventure Time neared to an end, a purple blip on Trigger's vision caught his attention. Cyn was kind enough to keep track of her, just in case, she was standing behind Door 1, the outer-most door, but she wasn't opening it. Weird.

Wonder what that's about...

Meanwhile, with Uzi, her day was going... not terribly great. Could be worse, but the worse situation would be her being dead, so... yeah. Her fancy-schmancy railgun that totally works malfunctioned today in class when she was giving a presentation, and, well, humiliation was the least of her worries. She wanted to show this puppy off to Trigger, but the damn thing wouldn't fire properly! She needed a regulator for the photon beam, something that they didn't have. So, after waking up at 3 AM, she got out of her room, snagged her baby (the railgun), and the master key to every door and left.