𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞_𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 [𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

████████████████████

"We've got to curb her trips to the dump."

Periodic flashes of lightning reveal an expansive mansion built atop a small hill, overlooking both a forest and a swamp. Large and styled with classic Victorian-era architecture, the home was just as beautifully made as it was creepy-looking with the dark clouds looming ahead, sending a shower of raindrops across the landscape.

The large home was well-lit in certain rooms while keeping a more dark ambient atmosphere in other places. The manor was both modern and stylishly classical, keeping a well-maintained balance of both luxury and utility. In one of these esteemed and posh hallways stood a familiar female drone, albeit with a slightly different body.

It was N.

But, at the same time, it wasn't really N. She looked different. Her hair was shorter, in fact, her entire body was shorter, lacking the signature design of a Disassembly Drone and instead appearing as nothing else but a Worker Drone. Her outfit was also dramatically dissimilar from the usual. She wore a simple, black maid dress and carried a tray full of expensive glasses.

She stood at the open entrance to an expansive ballroom, a silhouette of a regally clad old man standing in front of her. He was nothing more than a shadow, but the sound of his voice was difficult to miss. It was pompous to say the least, demeaning towards the little drone standing before him.

"And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them?" he wasn't speaking to N, he appeared to be muttering to himself about somebody else, "Creepy."

The tall man tossed an empty glass into the air, and N caught it with practised ease. She quickly scurried away, seeing no more use of her presence with the man or his guests. N wasn't allowed entry anyway, so why waste time standing around for name-calling? 

N walked through the eerie yet warm hallways of the manor, they were mostly empty. The walls were decorated with beautiful paintings, every now and again she could even spot an expensive vase or two. She passed by a large window, briefly looking outside as the thunderstorm still continued to pour down rain at a strong pace. N continued walking, rounding a corner only to immediately bump into somebody.

It was another female Worker Drone, also dressed in a maid getup. Albeit, this one was wearing large glasses and had a hairstyle that very closely resembled V's own. Her demeanour though was nothing like that Murder Drone. She seemed... timid. Shy, even.

 Shy, even