ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Night time has fallen onto the small town of Beacon Hills and it was clearly seen that Adelaide Laskaris and Stiles Stilinski was trudging through the darkened preserve, the Stilinski having dragged the Laskaris girl out.

Adelaide reluctantly walked with Stiles, her having absolutely no clue on why he decided to drag her out into the woods.

"...is this to find a dead body?" Adelaide hesitantly asks.

"No, it's to revive one." Stiles bluntly says.

Adelaide's green eyes widened in shock, her quick to deny him. "O-oh okay, well, uh, good luck."

Adelaide then backs away, her nervously smiling at him. "Yeah...well, whatever body you're planning on reviving back...enjoy it."

Stiles then quickly stopped her. "No, i can't–––i can't do it without you."

"Stiles, i'm not going to revive a random dead person!" Adelaide whispers shouts at him.

"I-it's not just a random person! Okay? It's...it's Macy!" Stiles says in frustration.

Adelaide scoffs in disbelief, frowning at him in confusion. "What?"

"Yes, she's alive, remember–––remember that thing with Allison's car? The locker just swinging open? The whispers?" Stiles reminds.

"Oh! It was her?" Adelaide whispers in shock.

"Are you going to help me? Please? You're the only one that can help me." Stiles pleads.

Adelaide frowns. "Me? Why me?"

"Because...you two best friends, do you remember how you two were before your parents died? Do you remember?" Stiles desperately asks.

"...i can't bring anyone back from the dead, i'm only human, in case you forgot." Adelaide reminds.

"Jus-just tell me if you'll help me, i'll tell you everything, but, don't, just don't tell anyone, okay? Especially not Scott, okay?" Stiles pleads.

Adelaide sighs out. "What do you want from me?"

Stiles then leans forward, him whispering audibly in her ear.

It seemed like whatever he was whispering, made the green eyes brunette second think the decision, i mean, how is that possible?

Adelaide stares at him in surprise. "You-you're not serious, are you?"

"She did say it'll have consequences." Stiles mumbles.

"I know, i know everything has consequences, but, this–––this is a big one!" Adelaide gasps in shock.

Adelaide then whispers in terror, whilst Stiles had a hopeful look in his eyes.

"But...it has to be with the sword." Stiles then says.

Adelaide softly sighs out, a horrified look in her green eyes. "A life for a life."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the Beacon Hills High School, inside the boys' locker room, was Jackson Whittemore, him slipping on a clean and fresh new top over his head.

Stiles' eye connected with the wound that seemed like one of a dagger.

Stiles then nudged Scott, Scott looking at him confused, then looks over to where Stiles was looking at.

Both of them then looks over at the slowly healing wound onto Jackson's side.

"I notice a weapon that Ida has been carrying around lately, and i accidentally stumbled across her, seeing her washing blood away from the blade..." Stiles whispers.