ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"There was almost something ritualistic about it, like it was looking right into their soul." Argent says.

Isaac then spoke up. "That's the same thing it did to me."

"That's what it did to everyone." Allison states.

"Not everyone–––they only came after the Werewolves." Scott corrects.

"...and Lydia." Allison reminds.

"They–––whoever they were, completely vanished as Ida appeared." Isaac then says.

"They went after anyone who has a connection with the supernatural." Argent then says.

"Then, who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac then asks.

"A Kumicho–––a Yakuza boss." Argent answers.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Macy Wilson had accompanied Stiles Stilinski to the Chemistry classroom, her obviously confused on why Stiles wanted to come here, but didn't really say anything.

"Uh–––are you going to tell me why we're here-." Macy was in the middle letting out her curiosity.

Stiles then hushed her in a whisper, her lightly scoffing.

"Okay, then..." Macy quietly whispers.

Stiles went towards the board, him looking at the handwriting, Macy following his lead, a confused look on his face.

"Look at the handwriting, what do you see?" Stiles says.

"This is the same message of someone telling Barrow to kill Kira–––." Macy slowly says.

Stiles looks at Macy with glossy eyes. "And...?"

Macy, feeling like she knows what Stiles was getting at, slightly shook her head.

"I know what you're thinking, but it's not true, Stiles." Macy assures.

"...what if it is?" Stiles whispers.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira...?" Scott slowly asks Stiles as they were out in the school halls.

Stiles sighs out, showing a piece of paper from the newspaper. "Okay–––this is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay?"

"It's about the shrapnel bomb that he used, see this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts and screws and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present, what does that sound like to you?" Stiles carefully asks.

"...Coach." Scott hesitantly says.

"Still–––it doesn't mean you wanted to kill Kira, i mean, why would you?" Macy confusingly asks.

"It was my idea, it can't be a coincidence, it was my idea." Stiles mumbles out.

Macy placed a hand on Stiles' face, her unintentionally letting her self visualize something in his head.

Scott then saw Macy quickly pulling away, as if something horrible has happened.

"Macy?" Scott softly asks.

"Um, what? Nothing's wrong." Macy nervously smiles at the McCall.

Scott frowns at the brunette Vampire. "...i didn't say anything was wrong."