ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Out in the woods, at night, Macy Wilson was seen sitting by a tree, her legs up, knees to her chest, her hands over her face, soft sobs escaping her.

Then a figure was seen standing in front of the crying brunette, brows frowning in confusion at the girl.

"You okay?"

A voice that sounded male was heard coming from above the brunette, her stopping her crying instantly.

Her worry of the reflection of what she had seen of herself a couple of hours all disappearing, since the beating of the guy's pulse was all she could concentrate on.

Macy slowly removed her hands from her face, her eyes casting down. "I am."

It's like Macy had no control of her next actions, all she felt was a lust for blood, her hunger for blood slowly taking over.

Macy slowly raised her head up, black veins crawling up her face, eyes turning black.

"O-oh my god, your fa-face!" The guy stammers out horrified, stumbling backwards.

"But, you won't be." Macy growls out.

The brunette was seen quickly lunging at the man, jumping on him, shoving him on the ground, quickly ripping into his neck, tearing into his flesh.

The feeling of blood being hit against a tongue, ignoring the screams of the guy, him becoming weak instantly because of the lack of blood.

It's like Macy realized what she had done, because she quickly got off of the man, her instantly becoming a sobbing and shaking mess as she saw a pool of blood around her.

"Wh-what did i do?" Macy shakily asks.

"What is happening to me?" Macy shakily wiped the blood off of her mouth.

Footsteps was then seen ascending towards the brunette that slid away from the body, nearing to the tree.

"Maybe, i can help." A male voice offers.

Macy then looked up, seeing an unfamiliar man standing in front of her.

"Who are you?" Macy sniffled with glistening eyes.

"Someone who can help you." The man says calmly.

The man's eyes was seen glowing a vibrant blue color, but that's not what Macy saw, she just got taken back to a couple of nights ago.

"No, no, yo-you...you get away from me! Get away!" Macy shouts in fear and anger.

The brunette then crawled away from the man.

"Listen-."

"No!" She screamed.

Macy then quickly ran away from the man.

"Teenagers." He rolled his natural green eyes irritated.

Macy found herself using unnatural speed, which confused and scared her.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

At the high school, out in the lacrosse field, sitting on the bleachers was Adelaide Laskaris, who was looking out for Macy Wilson, whom she haven't seen since a few nights ago.

Adelaide saw no sign of Macy, which made her sigh in confusion.

She was then brought back to reality, by the lacrosse practice.

Jackson seemed to playing great as he always does, impressing Coach as always.

Coach then noticed Scott just standing in the front line, obviously distracted, which honestly irritated him.

"McCall! What the hell are you doing? Move!" Coach shouts irritated with the brunette.

Scott jumped at the sound of Coach's voice and then saw Jackson swinging a long stick around, a smug smirk on his face.

Scott clenched his jaw at the sight of Jackson, going to try get the ball from Jackson, which ended him to be thrown on the grassy field on his back.

Jackson smirking down at Scott, satisfied by his tackle, Jackson then crouched down in front of the McCall, smirking at him.

"Sure you still wanna be first line, McCall?" Jackson mockingly asks.

Jackson then tauntingly laughs, running somewhere in the field.

Scott had grew determined because of Jackson's taunts, but when Coach started to taunt him he became angry, eyes glowing a bright golden color, unknownst to Coach.

Scott then swiftly got up, going to get the ball from Jackson, but Jackson rushed at him, expecting to take advantage of him because of her size.

Oh, how wrong he was.

Jackson felt Scott's shoulder roughly hitting his collarbone that was connected with his shoulder, the dirty blonde getting knocked to the ground, grunting in pain.

Scott becoming guilty of this, feeling sympathy and guilt, all wrapped up in one.

Adelaide shook her head, scoffing in disbelief at how easy Jackson had fallen.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

After school was over, Adelaide was walking through the halls, being followed by Jackson, which she knew, but she just ignored him, her adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

Adelaide had reached by the stairs, where she met Lydia, who noticed Jackson wasn't far behind from her.

"Jackson's following you." Lydia noticed.

"I know." Adelaide simply states.

"Yeah, well...here he comes." Lydia mumbles.

"Ida?" Jackson says as he stood near her.

"Bye." Lydia then says, but not before giving Jackson a glare, which he didn't acknowledge.

Lydia then walked away, leaving them alone.

"So, i see you still support me, even in the practices, you may act like you hate me, but, i know the truth." Jackson cockily says.

Adelaide looks at him blankly, sarcastically smirking at him. "Yeah!"

"I actually enjoyed the part where Scott knocked you down so easily." Adelaide smiles.

"It wasn't even that hard." Jackson mumbles a lie.

Adelaide smirks, knowing he was lying.

"Oh, really?" She asks sarcastically.

"Yes, really." Jackson agrees.

Adelaide then grabbed onto his injured shoulder, her digging her nails into his skin, then grinned at the pained expression on Jackson's face.

Adelaide then pulled away, feigning concern. "Oh! Did that hurt?"

"Yes!"

Adelaide then smirks at him, her green eyes sparkling.

"Good."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ