Prologue

Setinef and Imhotep broke the doors down, letting the Medjai enter. Both priests in training watched as Amunphat, their mentor, place the manacle of Osiris on himself. "Finally," Amunphat sneered, "Now nothing will stop me."

"Release your grip!" Setinef warned, a sword in one hand, "Your crimes are to be judged by Anubis!"

"And what can he hoped to achieve now that I have a new found gift?" Amunphat cackled, before waving his hand and sending the Medjai flying back.

Both Imhotep and Setinef looked at one another with worry, then back at Amunphat. "Got any plans?" Imhotep asks while Setinef thinks.

"Help me get close, Set is Osiris's brother, the manacle should react to me," Setinef spoke. With a plan in place, Imhotep and Setinef charged. Amunphat summoned two swords from a nearby wall, using them to defend himself from Imhotep's axe. Setinef, meanwhile, waiting for the right time to strike.

As soon as the manacle of Osiris came into view, Setinef took a swing. His sword clashed with the manacle, and it instantly opened. Amunphat looked horrified and tried to grab it, only for Imhotep to kick the manacle away, aiming his axe at Amunphat's throat. "NO!" Amunphat shouted, but was unable to do anything as the Medjai managed to recover and grab ahold of Amunphat.

"Sobekif will deal with him," The head of the Medjai said, leading Amunphat away.

One of the Medjai, Anibef, brushed himself off, "False priests," Anibef grumbled before following the rest of the Medjai.

"I will have to find a new mentor," Imhotep sighed as he sat his axe down.

"We need to prevent this from happening again," Setinef said, and Imhotep nodded.

"I know some scrolls that can help with that, but we need to get permission from your father first," Imhotep stated.

"I'm sure he will allow us," Setinef said as he walked with Imhotep.

Not long after, the scrolls of Waset had been secured. Princess Nefertiti and Prince Ramses watched as the two priests in training began to chant. An aura of night and an aura of day began to form, slowly wrapping around the manacle. As the two combined and fused with the manacle of Osiris, a chill formed. "It is done, now only those of your blood can wield it," Imhotep stated to the two royal siblings.

"But will this work? Amunphat is being given the Hom-Dai," Ramses asked, a bit worried.

"I'm sure your bloodline will live far into the future," Setinef said, "It is strong, and there is two of you."

"Let's hope so," Nefertiti frowned, "Should he rise again, I have no doubt he will go for the manacle once again."