Chapter 1 | The Blue Marble and her Mightiest

[ 🇺🇳 ] [ <<< U.N. Security Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Network is being updated... please contact a technician... >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

November 25th, 2051

Earth was silently chugging along the cosmic highway given to her by the Mighty Sol.

The Sol was beaming on the system on which she inhabitted, gave life to, and many sat in her light, enjoying the comfort.

1.776 Billion Americans were apart of the many who were fortunate enough to be born of her sun.

Night was falling upon the island of California. Los Angeles and her many cities shined, their near-futuristic, yet still humbly American architecture made the place look like a utopian landscape.

Colors went to and fro, red, blue, white, and many shades primarily.

There were large American flags draped over the sides of the buildings, dancing with the colors from advertisements and large screens. A tapestry of color.

It did wonders for the mental health of many Americans.

Cars and busy highways were the lifeline of activity. Billboards, radios, and televisions spouted news, comedy, sports, and all sorts of media to the people.

Synthetic Humans, regular Humans, and all sorts were going about their day. Having a life, enjoying the last meal of the night, or simply indulging in games or any pleasures, some of them very, very intimate.

A respectable space port had some space ships waiting, most likely to head out again and mine some asteroid brought within the orbit of the Earth.

In space, the 3 moons of Earth - Luna, Petit, and Walemath - hung around, spaced out respectively between each other and flying around in an orbit like electrons floating around an atom.

The Solar System looked beautiful tonight. The shines of Venus, Mercury, and Mars were something to behold. The distant gas giants, the various little planets and large asteroids, made this place akin to a crowded neighborhood.

In space, various stations, and cosmic infrastructure was seen, joined by some basic militarized space stations. Commercial space ships, traveling from cosmic hotels or from asteroid mining platforms, were delivering passengers and cargo.

And America's finest tools, the Space Fleet and her Freedom Stars, all danced in a beautiful manner, a great protective halo over the United States and Earth.

Speaking of the two; people across the nation were gathered around their computers, their TVs, their Augmented reality rooms, whatever, tuning into the news.

It was November 25 after all, and it was time for American elections.

"Good Evening, America!" A friendly reporter, with dark hair and warm chocolate eyes, stepped forward, "The last voting stations in Hawaii, California, and Idaho are closing soon, and we are tallying up the results."

"This campaign has been an interesting one. Representing one of the only major parties that is contesting against the main coalition, we have 41 year old Samuel Hall, a man with a checkered past, yet shows some great talent. He has currently won some of the more unusual states, including those that have seen a rise in domestic terrorism and a rise in religious cults, especially ones like the Branch Davidian and the apocalypticism cults. He promises to fix the big problems of America, including corruption and political reform."