Chapter 9 | Operation: Warcraft I

[ 🇺🇳 ] [ <<< U.N. Security Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Network is being updated... please contact a technician... >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

"Alright, you know the drill," a voice rang out. Androids and Americans rested in a bay of a Valor Gunship that was falling alongside a V-44B that was carrying a lot of equipment. 2 B44A1 Walkers, 2 Schwarzkopfs, and plenty of M10A2s

They were over the skies of Lemuria. The continent below India was having instability issues again.

And they were having trouble trying to keep order as of late.

So of course, the U.S. Military was called in.

Eyes sent to the floor as their briefing from earlier settled in.

A large cell, terrorist, has taken over a province within the region, and was apparently using an old military base as their HQ. There was plenty of anti-air assets, but the ground around them was rather weak.

As a show of force, this unit was going to use 3 Valor gunships and 1 V-44B worth of armor flying their way. No need for any heavier air support, plus the nearest Air Fleet or Air Base was thousands of miles away.

An android began to test her sensors, hyperspectral, thermals, and even regular night vision goggles. All of it was rapidly tested. She identified herself as E-2-Y, and she had an M8A1 and an AT4 ready to go.

The Valor she was on began to lurch, and that is when she began to prepare. She looked at the rest of her squad, who already had begun calculating the best routes for the human infantry with them.

"Alright, up we go!" a sergeant called out, moving along. E-2-Y began to follow the sergeant, as she began to also read off some potential threats.

Namely, the enemy in use of serious nature-based Thauma and a lot of old Soviet stockpiles, which still littered the entirety of the continent.

Terrorist cells in this region are going to plague for as long as a person has the wrong idea.

The V-44B dropped off its heavy load, before dusting off. The vehicles roared to life and began to split up. Meanwhile, one of the Valors dropped off a few kits to set up automatic 120mm mortars.

"Start flanking up the mountains..." the sergeant ordered, looking at his Android assistant, who was pointing up the mountains. In her arms was an M250 that she held.

"We'll provide cover up there, with the walkers and an M10A2," he points at everybody else, "The rest of you, take the Schwarzkopfs and Bookers." All the soldiers, as well as the androids, began to reach into their kits and started to send up smaller drones.

This immediately attached to an alternative screen in their goggles. A few small wheeled bots were set up, while the Boston Dynamics dogs began to also move.

Once that was taken care off, the 2 Schwarzkopfs and the remaining 3 M10A2s began to organize into 2 platoons respectively, and the infantry began to choose what they were going to follow.

E-2-Y chose to follow the Schwarzkopf. She always admired the heavier firepower that the 155mm gun had.

Or perhaps it's her programming telling her that it's safer to be with it.

She decide to hitch on. Somebody had opened up the back left side of the tank and she decided to get on. A POSK was there for them.

The same type that was on the Bell 360.

"Come on!" a soldier yelled, also pulling out an armored plate to defend them from frontal and side attacks. E-2-Y sat down and she watched as other soldiers started to join her.

The 2 Schwarzkopfs started to move, 1 M10A2 went to join the squad that was going to provide long range support. Drones and all sorts of Robotic assets began to fly to start making and harassing the enemy.

The distance military base was alight with fire.

"On the way!" a M10A2 gunner screamed. From his position on the hill, a Sabot round flew and struck gold, hitting a T-72 that was warming up. It went up in flames, and the M10A2 started to turn.

"Re-engage, PC! 3 O'clock, 700!" and the gun roared once again.

Meanwhile the bipedals had set up themselves on the mountains en began to fire down at the base, joined by the small arms of the infantry.

A Javelin was launched, quickly dispatching another piece of terrorist armor.

E-2-Y watched the hill, alight with fire, continuously dump munitions, and essentially protected the ground forces who were about to go in.

A few heavier drones was in the air, Mojave Motherships mostly and a Global Hawk MS, but that was all they really needed.

Just a few tanks.

E-2-Y racked her pulse rifle, and looked at her fellow human comrades.

They each looked determined as the Schwarzkopfs and the M10A2 were ready.

Utterly ready to show these terrorists why you do not threaten stability in an area that is protected by American interests.