12 | BITCHES GET STITCHES

SKIP TO FRIDAY

IRIS POV

The last bell rang as the week was now over. Throughout the week, I have gotten closer with the Cullens, we've gotten to the puppy love stage though I haven't kissed any of them on the lips yet.

I exit the school as I hear Lauren's laughter outside.

"There she is everyone, miss baby mama" she chuckles as the students around her stay quiet.

"I mean, is that why you're a pediatrician apprentice? Tryna add to your collection?" She sniggers.

"What a slut!" Bella exclaims from behind her.

I saw red. "Aww, are you gonna cry? Isn't that the baby's job? I mean wow, getting knocked up at 15, what a record" Lauren taunts me as Bella smirks.

I pretend to burst into tears and run back into the school, past Rosalie and Alice. I run into the closest classroom and grab a chair.

I run back outside, past my lovers and bash Lauren in the head with the chair sending her to the ground.

I drop the chair and punch Bella square in the jaw, sending her down too.

"Don't fucking mess with me" I snap at the two girls who were on the floor. Bella was unconscious while Lauren held the side of her head which was bleeding.

"You fucking psycho!" Lauren cries.

The students around us moved away, some sending smiles my way which was really odd.

Jessica Stanley and Angela Weber then walk out of the school and look at the two girls in horror.

"What happened?" Jessica asks. "I bashed Lauren in the head with a chair and knocked Bella out with my fist" I say proudly.

"What did they do?" Angela asks. "They were making fun of the fact that I'm 17 with a baby girl at home" I state.

"Oh, well are you okay?" Angela asks. "Yeah, that must have been emotional for you" Jessica adds. "But I'm glad you showed Lauren her place and Bella was sure becoming a bit mean too" she smiles at me.

"Well, thanks. I'll see you guys around then" I wave but before I turn, the headmaster, Mr Harold Greene called out to me while two teachers took Bella and Lauren to the nurse's office.

"Ms Dwyer, my office, now" he says sternly. I sigh before walking after Mr Greene in the halls where everyone looks wary of me.

I catch sight of my lovers and send them a smile before arriving at the office of Principal Greene.

"Please take a seat Ms Dwyer" Mr Greene gestures to the three empty seats before him.

Then began the lecture of a life time.

•••

Me, Bella and Lauren were now sat before Mr Greene as he lectured us on how bullying and aggressive behaviour was wrong.

He said he had called our parents and that they would be here any minute. I hope Uncle Charlie will still take me in, though it doesn't matter. I have another home here in Forks.

Lauren had an ice pack to her head while Bella had gotten some stitches after falling to the hard gravel ground.

Uncle Charlie and Mr Mallory, Lauren's dad, enter the office.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, let's begi-" Mr Greene is cut short by squeals being heard from the school halls.

Then comes a knock on the door. "Come in" he exclaims. The door swings open as a beautiful woman enters.