35 | DREAM

We arrive at some hotel.

"We're here" she states as we exit the car. We walked over to the trunk and opened it.

That's when I saw what Emmett meant. Inside was Emmy Jr next to my bags.

I pick her up and squeeze her tight. Irina and Kate took our bags inside and checked into our room.

Me and Bella walked with Tanya into our hotel room.

"Hey, you think we're gonna survive this?" She asks me. "Duh" I tell her. "Gotta stay positive, right?"

"Yeah I guess so" she sighs. There were two bedrooms, one for me and one for Bella.

I sit Emmy jr on my bed and decide to take a nap. I inform the girls before shutting the door and removing my tennis skirt and Emmett's cap before slipping under the covers.

I clutched onto Emmy Jr and glazed my hands over Eddie's baseball shirt, missing my mates dearly.

I fall asleep, thinking of them.

DREAM ~ 3rd person POV

Two people were sitting at a bar. They were all laughing about something.

A phone rang and on it showed the date and time: June 23rd: 23:13.

The two people were none other than Phil and Renée. They answered the phone for it to be a video call with-

Noah Lockwood, the father of Nicholas and Nova Lockwood.

"Ay Noah, you got the job done?" Phil asks. "Yup, cut her brakes and they crashed. Diane's dead" He states.

"I have video proof to show you that I did it, they'll be on tapes of course" Noah states.

"Alright!" Renée cheers as she and Phil high five. "I want that money in my bank by the time I get back to Phoenix" Noah states on the other line.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What about Izzy? Is she alright?" Phil asks.

"She's just fine, didn't even get a hit. She'll probably be traumatized though" Noah replies.

"Nothing we can't fix, see ya Noah" Renée hangs up. Their plan was to split the $100,000 prize for Noah halfway.

This being since it was victory for both of them.

Phil loved Diane but when Renée came, he loved her more and was willing to kill his wife for a new one.

Renée was just looking for money and a way to get over Charlie. Hence, she persuaded Phil into getting his best friend to kill his wife.

"Now that she's gone" Phil says before getting on one knee before Renée. "Renée, my beautiful and vibrant girlfriend, would you do the honours of marrying me?" Phil asks.

"Oh my god, Phil.. YES!" She takes a sip of beer before grabbing the ring and putting it on her finger before grabbing Phil by the collar and kissing him intensely.

●○●

I instantly wake up with a jolt, breathing heavily and clutching onto my chest as tears stream down my face.

How could dad to that to mom? How could anyone be so selfish, so evil? And Noah? Like father like son.

They're all awful and some day, I will avenge my mother. In any way possible.

But first, I would need evidence and once this was all over, I would go back home to search for clues there.

I hear a knock on my door. "Hey, are you alright?" I hear Irina's voice.