39 | ☮︎

Roxie then exits the building and we were on our way back to lunch.

"You know Michelle's back" Roxie tells me. "She started acting like the queen of the school. It's getting annoying" she scoffs.

"And she been flirting with me way too many times, you can fix that for me can you baby?" He asks.

"You better be talking to Roxie" I hold up a hand. "Nah boo, I'm talking to you" he stands in front of me as we walk.

"No Chris, NO!" I shut him down.

"Dang" he places a hand on his chest, hurt.

I roll my eyes before talking to Roxie again. "Michelle? As in the bitch that slept with Nick?"

"Mhm, the same" she nods. "Well if I see this Michelle- "

"No. No violence Izzy" Roxie reprimands.

"How did you know what I was gonna say?" I whine. "I know you all too well, you're my best friend" She hugs me.

"Yeah, yeah" I smile.

We make it to the cafe and sit down at a booth.

○○○

Lunch was fun, we caught up and they told how Markel, his rap name being Lord of da Bling, moved away out of embarrassment.

I saw Cy's parents and we went to the off the street rap club. It was great to be home.

~TimeSkip to Sunday~

Time for Church! Can't wait to get my preach on❤︎

I wore a simple outfit underneath my traditional choir one. I was going to be head of the choir today and we were gonna sing MY song.

Cyrus, Roxie, Chris and I got there early cause Cy said he wanted to show me something.

We were sitting in front of an old TV as Cy put in a tape.

(Ignore the characters that are still around, just focus on the fact that Diane and Deena are there)

I watched the video with the hugest grin ever, momma looked so tiny and cute.

"Thanks for showing me this Cy" I smie at him and wipe the single tear off my face.

✞︎✞︎✞︎

I saw Nova come through the doors with Faye in her arms, giving me a smile as she sat down.

Soon it was time for us to sing, we all rose and Cyrus began to play my song on the piano.

{Song= One Voice by Brandy}