20 | PROMPOSAL

Today was the day of the field trip. We're not even gonna talk about what Emmett did last night but just so you know, no, we did not have sex.

I just came out of the shower and was now wrapped in a towel and picking out an outfit for school.

I leave my backpack, there was no need for it today. I instead grab a smaller bag and fill it with some snacks and other essentials before heading downstairs.

I greet Uncle Charlie and head out the door where Alice, Edward and Jasper waited for me in Edward's volvo.

I enter the passenger seat and as Edward was about to drive off, someone knocks on his window.

We all turn to see Bella. He rolls down his window with a rude expression on his face.

"Hey Eddie poo, I was just coming to say hi and to see if I could get a ride?" She attempts to flirt.

Keyword: attempt

"Sorry, car's full" he replies. "There's an open spot right there, next to Alice" she states, annoyed.

"My bag's right here" Alice places her handbag on the once empty seat. "Then maybe I could sit on Jasper's lap" She bites her lip.

"Dear Lord, please take this girl away. I cannot anymore, I'ma lose it" I quietly pray to myself causing Alice and Jasper to snort.

"Oh relax yourself Iris, the Cullens love me more anyways. Don't you Eddie?" She smirks.

"No, not at all" he rudely states. This causes Bella to gasp and slightly move away from the car.

Edward takes his chance and speeds away. "Thank you god" I look up to the sky with a smile before sighing and looking back to the road.

•••

We arrive at the school and exit the car. I take my permission slip out of my pocket which Uncle Charlie had signed for me.

I hand it to Mr Molina as me, Alice, Jasper and Edward enter the bus. I take a seat next to Jasper while Alice and Edward sit next to us.

I look out the window to see Bella speaking with Mike Newton. She gave him a really rude look and a scoff.

Which really makes me wonder, how is she Charlie Swan's daughter?

A bus driver then enters and takes his seat, Mr Molina then too enters our bus.

•••

We arrive at the greenhouse and Mr Molina takes attendance. After that, we all exit the bus and enter the greenhouse as Mr Molina tells us about well, plants.

"Eggshells, carrot tops, compost is cool!" Mr Molina states while assisting Eric with something.

We all walk around and take in the beauty of the plants around us. Mr Molina then presents some compost tea to us.

He then hands it to Tyler, who had been trying to apologize to me all morning.

"Don't drink it!" Mr Molina quickly yells out to Tyler. "It's for the plants" he adds.

"Plants are so beautiful, don't you think?" I look to Jasper who was walking by my side, hand in hand.

"Not as beautiful as you" he wraps an arm around my shoulder. I blush to myself and warm into his side as we continue to walk.

•••

After a long and educational day, we walk out of the greenhouse to meet Alice and Edward outside.

We all talk amongst ourselves as everyone loads into the bus. As we were about to enter our bus, Bella approaches us.

"Can I sit with you Eddie?" She holds his arm, in response, he shoves her away.