You're Adorable

Chuuya POV:

I walk up the stairs, going after the gem. I see some guys stop in front of me holding guns and i smirked, but they realize who I was and ran passed me. "Damn at this rate I'm gonna have this kitty to myself."

I make it to the second floor, I see the gem just sitting there and I walk up to it. "That was way too easy."

I grabbed the gem and I start to walk away....but then an alarm went off. "Dammit how could I be so careless."

A bunch of lasers point at me, They started shootings bullets. So I use my ability and shoot it back at the things. The bullets hit where the lasers and they all go out. "I guess I will wait for Atsushi...this should be fun~."

Atsushi POV:

More guys come down but they are running. I just let them go and I make it up the stairs. I get to the floor where the gem is and I see Chuuya. I turn pale. Chuuya is just smirking at me. 'I lost....I actually lost.'

"How did you get up here so fast, didn't the guards try to stop you."

He start to chuckle. "Actually no, they all ran away and I didn't even have to use one finger."

I looked at him shock. "D-did you know that was gonna happen?!"

Chuuya smile. "Yes I did~"

"If you knew, then why did you make the damn bet."

He walks closer to me and whispers in my ear. "Because, I wanted you to be my kitty."

I froze. "But why."

Chuuya started walking downstairs and I followed. "To get back at dazai...I can force you to do anything.~."

I keep walking. "So that's it, you did it because of him.?"

He stops in his tracks. "Yes and no...but I guess you will never know."

Timeskip

I make it back to the agency a little scared, but I hide it when I enter the office. Kunikida walks up to me. "So how did the mission go?"

"It was really easy."

Kunikida smiles. "That's good to hear don't forget to write the report on it."

And with that he headed back to his desk. I do the same and start working on the report...leaving out the bet we made.

After a while, dazai jumped at me scaring me. "What the hell where did you come from."

He giggled a little. "So how did your mission with chuuya go."

I looked at him. "It went fine, it was really easy, better than me and Akutagawa."

Dazai looked at me. "You didn't annoy him."

"No i didn't, we were good."

He looks at me skeptical, like I was lying or something. "Are you sure nothing happened!?"

I giggled. "I'm sure don't worry dazai."

Dazai walks away and I get a text. I looked down to see chuuya texting me. Chuuya said. "Hey, you should come to my house."

I looked at the text. " why should I'm doing work."

Chuuya texted me again. "You better come or I will punish you."

I turn pale and text him back. "Okay I will just send me your address."

He sends me it and I sigh, I try to leave but kunikida stops me. "What are you doing?!"

I freeze. "I finish my work so I'm leaving."

Kunikida smiles. "Good, you can go."

I leave and make it to the Chuuya's house...After a while I see Chuuya smirking, at his front door. "So what did you want."

Chuuya walks closer to me. "I want to kiss you."

"What?!"

"I said I want to kiss, so be a good kitty and kiss me."

I know he was being serious, but I was still confused like why would you want to kiss me? "Why do you want t-."

Chuuya smashed his lips into mine. I completely freeze, he gets annoyed and smashes his lips harder to mine.....so I kiss back.

It felt so good, I keep kissing and he wraps his arms around me and I moan. I feel him smirking into the kiss. The kiss finally breaks and I blushed.

"Why did you kiss me?!"

Chuuya just smiled. "You're an adorable, I couldn't resist."