Rescued

Chuuya POV:

Dazai and I were getting closer to where Atsushi was. I was annoyed at this point. "Dazai I hate you so much."

He laughed a little and just gave me a death glare. "I hate you more... you took my damn subordinate, so you better watch out I might cut your throat."

I rolled my eyes and keep walking. "If you did that Atsushi would hate you..I know you know that, so just give up already."

We made it to the building and and checked my phone to see where he was exactly. "Okay...we go in from the back and try to get to this part because he's on the third floor."

Dazai smiled. "So not to hard I like that."

I get annoyed and we head to the back of the building. I looked up. "Okay he should be there...unless he somehow lost his choker."

Atsushi POV;

I keep hiding under the bed. I was scared shitless. I started doing my breathing to calm myself down...but I jumped a little hitting my head on the bed. The window broke and I see two people entering.

I cover my mouth in fear. I keep quiet, making sure the two individuals didn't hear me. "So where would Atsushi be?."

I recognize that voice it was Dazai. "It says....he's in here somewhere."

I craw out from under the bed and see them. I feel tears form from happiness. "Chuuya? Dazai?!"

They both looked in my direction. Chuuya runs up to me and picks me up.... He puts me in a tight hug and I hugged back. Someone enter the room and I see sigma. "Hey sigma you wanna leave."

Sigma smiled at me. "Yes and also was this the dude you were talking about."

"Yes it was."

Out of nowhere dazai runs over to sigma and grabs his hands and gets on one knee. "You are so pretty do you want to do a double suicide with me?!"

Sigma turned pale. "I'm a guy you know that?"

Dazai smiled. "I know you're so pretty though...forget Atsushi, be mine."

Sigma blushed at this and I giggled. Chuuya seems happy as well. "But I don't even know your name."

Dazai stands up, still holding sigmas hands. "My name is dazai and I already know your name....so please let me have the pleasure of getting to know you."

Sigma giggles. "Okay but can we please leave."

I laughed a little. "Yeah we should-."

Chuuya picks me up bridal style and jumps out the window. I closed my eyes scared that I might die. I was about to scream but chuuya kissed me and I turned completely red.

Of course I kissed back. We landed on the ground and chuuya broke the kiss. "Atsushi you taste so good~."

I put my hands on my face to hide from the embarrassment. "You can't say stuff like that chuuya it's embarrassing."

Chuuya giggled and he starts walking. Dazai and sigma followed us. After a while we made it to the ADA still in chuuya arms.

I still completely read from Chuuya, kissing my face a bunch and sometimes my lips. "Can you put me down now??"

Chuuya, thinks about it for a moment and smirked. "How about no."

I looked down to see kyoka. "Oh hey sorry for scaring you...I'm fine now, thanks to chuuya of course."

She smiled. "I'm just happy you're alright, good thing you have a boyfriend that can protect you~."

I blushed bad. "KYOKA?!!"

Everyone laughs and I smiled. I looked at chuuya smiling. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. I could hear everyone saying awww, but I just tuned them out enjoying every moment of it.

Me: Should I have Chuuya and Atsushi do something? You know what I mean~