Im Ugly

Atsushi POV:

Akutagawa woke up a hour after Chuuya and Dazai....he headed back home, While me Kyoka and Chuuya left. When I got to my house with Kyoka we both started to pack. Chuuya helped us. Dazai hasn't talk to me since of what he said, it's been like 3 to 4 hours since we had the conversation with him....I really hope you don't hate me, but I don't really like him right now, I just hate what he did to me and I hate him for it but for some reason I want to forgive him. Yeah I said I wouldn't and I really don't want to, but I care about him. he helped me, he trained me and  he treated me like his kid until recently, I found out he fell in love with me.

After I finish packing, I followed Chuuya and Kyoka does the same. We make it to Chuuya's house. Chuuya told Kyoka that she has her own room.  "So where do I put my stuff?"

Chuuya looks at me. "You can put in the closet or the drawers whatever you want. I don't care sharing stuff with you."

I smiled at this. "Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you."

He chuckled a little. "God you flatter me too much you're gonna make me blush asshole."

I laughed at his response. "I'm sorry I have a problem with complementing people because my life was horrible and I wanna make sure no one else is sad like I was."

Chuuya puts his hands on my shoulder. "It's okay you're out of there and with me. So don't worry I will protect you."

I looked at chuuya and he smiled back. He walked out of his room and I started unpacking my stuff. "Why do I have such a bad feeling....i just can't shake it off."

I keep putting my stuff away and when I get done and I yelled. "Chuuya where is your shower!!!!"

"Just go to the end of the hallway."

"Thank you!!!"

I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and started to undress. I stepped in front of the mirror seeing all the marks on my body. Tears filled my eyes. I ran my fingers on them. "Damn...I look ugly, I have purple hickeys all over me....did he keep going when I was unconscious or something...because I don't remember him-."

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey Atsushi, why isn't the shower running...are you okay."

"Actually can you come in here?"

I unlocked the door. "I can but are you really sure? I don't want you to have a panic attack."

I take a deep breath. "I just want you to look at what he did...but I don't want you to try and kill him again."

Chuuya open the door but he had his hand over his eyes and he shut the door and locked it. "Are you sure...kitty?"

I grab Chuuya's wrist, uncovering his eyes. "You can look it's okay."

Chuuya keeps his eyes closed. "You're naked right now?"

"C-chuuya please, I just need someone to talk to about."

Chuuya POV:

I felt bad so I opened my eyes...I froze, because I only seen one hickey that day, but there was a lot more...I mean a lot more."Oh my."

I see tears start to form in Atsushi's eyes. "Is it that bad...it's ugly isn't it?."

I put my hand on his cheek. "You are perfect the way you are...I know what happened was hard and not forgivable. But I don't care I love you for the way you are."

Out of nowhere Atsushi kisses me and i blushed. Because he's literally Naked. I kiss him back and wrapped my arms around his waist, he jump a little but relaxed. I pull away from the kiss. "What was that for."

Atsushi turned completely red. "I-I'm sorry you just made me realize that I dont know...Chuuya im in love with you. When you know when Dazai was you know....i thought about how i wanted you to be..my first."

I turned red and Atsushi realized what he said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, you probably don't feel the same....shit I fuck u-."

I smashed his lips into mine and we started making out. I pinned him against the wall. He moaned and this made me happy. I pull away. "May I make love to you Atsushi."

Atsushi smiled and nodded. I get on my knees. "W-what are you doing?"

I looked up. "I'm gonna make you feel good...tonight it's all about you."