No Where To Be Found

Chuuya POV:

'Damnit I hope dazai doesn't do anything stupid, if he does I swear I will kill him.'

Kyoka grabs my hand and I looked down at her. "What were you and dazai doing?"

I giggled. "Oh we were just play fighting."

"Then why was his nose bloody?"

I sighed a little. "We play rough."

Out of nowhere I see dazai running over to me. I started getting nervous... 'why isn't Atsushi with him.'

Dazai stops in front of me panting. "Uhh how are you tired?"

"I'm happy okay, but first off.....I'm sorry."

I tilted my head to the side "for what?"

He sighed and finally caught his breath. "I'm sorry for hurting your new subordinate and threatening you..I'm sorry for everything."

I giggled and he glared at me. "Your fine where's Atsushi tho?"

Dazai seemed confused. He turned around. "He should have been right behind me, thats weird."

All three of us walked over to where they had the conversation. But he wasn't there. I walked over and I find a phone on the ground. I pick it up and realize it was Atsushi's. "Dazai....this is his phone."

Dazai seemed confused and the he realized. "Don't tell me he got taken...was someone watching us?!"

I started to get worried and looked at dazai. "Hey do you guys have security cameras here?."

Dazai smiled. "We actually do...let's go up there and see what happened."

Kyoka looked like she was about to cry. "Is he gonna be okay?"

I hugged kyoka. "He gonna be fine...if the person lays one itty-bitty finger on him. They're getting it cut off.."

She giggled. "Okay dazai let's go...I don't want my kitty getting hurt, by some piece of shit."

Dazai nodded and we get in the agency elevator. "Do you uhhh... have an idea who might have done it."

Dazai looked down. "I have a hunch of two people...that might have done it."

"TWO?!"

He looked at me. "Yes two and you probably know who I'm talking about....it's a clown and a rat."

I turn a little red from anger. "Why the fuck would they do that...what do they want with him?!"

Dazai sighed. "I'm actually not sure...maybe because of his bounty."

We make it to the fourth floor and we walk in....everyone just stares at me in shock. "Hey~"

They all put up there guard. Dazai steps in front of me. "Guys calm down....we are here to check the cameras."

Kunikida walks up to us. "Why do you need to check the cameras."

I sighed. "You know Atsushi...we think he's been kidnapped."

Kunikida seemed shocked. "What do you mean."

I pull out his phone. "He left this on the ground outside and he was nowhere to be found."

He was shocked. "But why are you here aren't you from the port mafia..why would you even care."

I get annoyed. "I don't care if I'm the enemy...I will do anything for my kitty!!!"

Dazai cringed at this but I ignore him and keep glaring at kunikida. "Your kitty?! The fuck, I don't care...just leave, dazai and I can do it without your help."

I was about to attack kunikida, my body starts to glow red. I start to charge at him, but my power disappears...Dazai used his ability. "The hell."

Dazai gives me a stern look. "Chuuya I got this."

Dazai walked passed me and up to Kunikida. "Kunikida he's helping us...so please just take us to the where we can see the cameras. You owe Atsushi one."

Kunikida glared at dazai. "Why do I owe him."

Dazai glared at kunikida and he froze. "You hurt him...he trusted you, Atsushi was really hurt and wouldn't tell me shit but he told you...and you just walk away so you better do this or I will get physically."

Dazai pop his knuckles. "Okay fine follow me you three."

We followed Kunikida to the room. "Okay so where he was exactly at."

I walked next to kunikida. "He was on the side of the agency."

Kunikida did a few stuff and he rewind the footage to see who is there. I see dazai and Atsushi hugging and I get annoyed a little...but I keep watching.

Atsushi started laughing, it was cute. Out of No where a portal appeared under him, making him fall through. He was in shock and he dropped his phone. I keep watching and the portal closes and five minutes later we arrived. "Damnit we could have stopped it...I feel so bad."

Dazai puts his hand on my shoulder. "You know who's portal was right."

"Yeah sadly I know it all to well."

Me and dazai both say in sync. "Nikolai!!"