Useless

Chuuya POV:

'I wonder how Atsushi's doing, he so sweet, I can't stop thinking about him...Dang this is bad.'

I looked up to see Mori smiling and I cringed. "Yes boss."

Mori walked to my desk. "I got a mission for you...are you up for it."

I looked at him puzzled. "And that would be."

"Get the weretiger on our side...simple really."

I turn pale. "Why tho."

He chuckled. "Because we need more powerful people...I know you can do it dazai did it to you....so make him feel like he's not wanted, so he will come running to you."

"B-but."

"You better get him on our side or I won't pay you this month."

I sigh. "Fine I can do it easily~."

Mori left my office. 'Well at least he's my kitty so it will be easy....but he is a good person so...shit."

Atsushi POV:

I wake up in the closet and I open the door, I start to fry eggs and bacon.

After I made the two plates and set them on the table..I tapped Kyoka shoulder to wake her up. "A-Atsushi what time is it."

"It's time to get up we have work in a hour and I made breakfast."

She smiled at me. We both sit at the table and began to eat. After a while I hear a knock on the door. "I got it."

I stand up and open the door to see dazai. "Oh hey...your up early."

Dazai glared at me. "Atsushi can we talk."

I sigh. "I can't sorry...I'm getting ready for our job I can talk to you later."

He seemed annoyed by this. "Fine but don't forget."

"I won't."

I shut the door and started to get ready, Kyouka did the same. We start to head to the Ada.

We make it to the Ada and I head to my desk and start doing my work. Through out the day Dazai keeps taking glances at me...it was making me feel weird. 'What's his deal?"

I try to wave but he just turns his head. I lower my hand, a little upset...now I know how Akutagawa feels, it kinda hurts. I feel someone grab my shoulder....I turned to see Kyouka and I smiled.

"Did you need something?"

"No you seem distracted. Are you okay?"

I laugh it off. "Yeah don't worry I'm fine."

I smiled, and she didn't seem convinced. "Atsushi what's wrong."

"Dazai is acting cold towards me...I don't know what I did."

Kyouka smiled. "He probably didn't sleep too well last night...so don't worry he's probably not mad at you. It's just as resting bitch face."

I giggled at what she said cause I didn't expect her to cuss. "Oh okay thanks...you really just put my mind at ease."

She smiled and started to do her work. I did the same but just the thought of what Dazai needed to talk to me about.... made my head spin I was kind of scared.

But I try to brush it off and finish the report for the coming up mission I was gonna have to do. "Damnit...I can't concentrate with dazai's glances'

I turned and looked at dazai. "Hey do you want to go somewhere to talk or something."

Dazai freezed and then glared. "Yes I do follow me."

We both stand up and we go out to the hall. "What did you want to talk about..because it seems important if you keep staring at me all day."

He looks down. "Why did you lie to me."

I get confused. "Lie to you I didn't though."

Dazai looks at me and glares. He then points at the choker. "You said you order that right."

I feel a sweat drop. "Yeah I did? What's this about I didn't lie."

He grabs my shoulder tightly it kinda hurts. "I heard you."

I looked at him like he was stupid. "You heard? What?!"

Dazai squeezes my shoulders, even more. "That Chuuya got that for you."

I turn pale. 'Shit did I scream it to loud.'

I looked straight in his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about...I didn't say Chuuya gave it to me."

This pissed dazai off. "Stop fucking lying."

I push dazai off of me. "I'm not lying..Okay!! The place made a mistake when they were making it like I said. So fuck off."

I try to walk away but Dazai pinned me to the wall. "Just tell me the truth!!"

"I DID AND YOU WON'T LISTEN!!!!"

Dazai let go of me. "This is why I like Akutagawa better, at least he will tell me the truth...not like my useless subordinate."

Dazai walks away and I feel tears form in my eyes. I slide down the wall with the tears falling. 'I knew I was useless..but you didn't have to say that.'

I hug my knees. "Damnit! This is why, no one likes you, your just a waste of space...I should just throw myself away, it's not like anyone would care."

I keep crying, letting my bad thoughts take over.