Help Them Not Me

Atsushi POV:

I know I'm in pain but I stand up. I walked after Akutagawa. I seem that dazai's place was a little destroyed. 'The hell happened?'

Akutagawa was just standing there, so I looked the direction he was looking at. I see chuuya over dazai and he doesn't look like himself. 'But wouldn't dazai ability stop Chuuya's?'

I was about to walk closer to Chuuya but Akutagawa stopped me. I try to shove him away but he doesn't stop, I looked up to see he was horrified. "A-akutagawa? Wh-."

Out of know where a ball a gravity was thrown towards us. It hit Akutagawa and I fall to the ground...in pain. 'Good thing I told Kyoka to stay at my apartment.'

I looked up to see Chuuya looking down at me. Chills go down my spine, I started to scoot back in fear. 'What is this? Chuuya's eyes are dilated...there are red marks all over him.'

I looked down, maybe he won't see me... I don't want to die. Chuuya's hand touches my cheek and he makes me look at him. I see the marks disappeared...and his eyes are back to normal. "C-chuuya?!"

Chuuya smiles and falls in my lap and passes out. I didn't know what to do and I screamed. "KYOKA!!!!!!! HELP ME!"

Someone comes running and I looked to see she was here. "W-what happened?! Why is Chuuya, Dazai and Akutagawa...passed out what happened?!"

I looked at her. "Just help me get them back to the agency...I don't care if I feel any pain at all, I just need to make sure they are okay, also I need to find out what was wrong with Chuuya."

Kyoka nodded. I picked up Chuuya and winced in pain. While Kyoka picked up Dazai and used demon snow to pick up Akutagawa.

I looked at her and she looked at me. I gave her a weak smile and with that we headed to the ADA.

Sigma POV:

I was feeling nervous. The dude with blonde hair and glasses was glaring at me. "Uhhhhh....how are you? My name is sigma."

I jumped and little when he went back to normal. "I'm Kunikida...sorry if I scared you, I was making sure you weren't an enemy."

I feel a sweat drop start to form. "Oh I'm okay don't worry I help Atsushi escape... s-."

I feel the glare come back. "Oh Atsushi...how is he."

Kunikida keeps looking at me. "Well when I met him he seemed so kind, he trusted me....without question. It made me happy, but he didn't try to leave without Chuuya's permission...I could see the trust in his eyes, it made me feel safe and I liked that about him."

He smiled at what I said. "He is a good kid....but, I kinda lost his trust. He told me something, but I decided not to listen and just walked away. I made him feel like he did something wrong when he didn't. Chuuya was a good guy and dazai made me realize that I was in the wrong."

I smiled at him. I could tell he was sincere. "I'm happy to hear that."

We both hear a loud noise and we turn quickly just to see three unconscious and one that looked hurt. The one that was hurt was Atsushi and I got worried. "What happened did you get attacked by Nikolai?!"

Atsushi looks at us in pain. "No, I will tell you later just heal Chuuya and Akutagawa....also treat dazai so he doesn't die."

Me and kunikida run over to them. I get chuuya and kunikida grabs Dazai. While demon snow has Akutagawa.

We take them to the infirmary. I sit Chuuya down and kunikida does the same with dazai...Kyoka lays Akutagawa down with her ability. I was surprised that she could carry dazai here. I see Atsushi limping and I run over to him. "Hey are you okay."

Atsushi looks at me. "Don't worry about me...worry about them. It was my fault anyways, maybe the orphanage should ha-."

I put my hand over his mouth. "Don't finish that sentence. This happened because they care about you, you can explain everything later or I will ask Kyoka....but before that let me help you to one of the bed at least."

I uncovered his mouth and I wrapped Atsushi's arm around me... I sat him on one of the many empty beds that was there. "You stay here and rest...no complaining or I will use my ability to find it out what happen to you guys, that usually makes people pass out."

Atsushi nodded not wanting to pass out and I head back over to kunikida. "So what now?!"

He looks at me and Kyoka. "We wait for Yosano."