4. Fuck all of it

Reading a book you picked from the century, you sat down at the library. Peace at last.

"Why'd you leave?" Oh, bother.

"I had work, Loki." You look up to see him staring down at your relaxed posture. He could probably see a good portion of your breasts from the exposure of your cleavage. Why couldn't he just fucking leave you alone? You sighed, "I can't just laze around and not do my job."

"You could have woken me up, " He rambled on, his eyes darting to the cover of your book. He had read that one. It left him secluded in his chambers for hours at an end, thanks to its depressing tone.

"You think I got the top ranks in agents by waking up the men I slept with before I left? Listen, Loki. I only fuck, I don't do anything more than required."

"Well, I do both. Sex is so beautiful, and I thought you liked me. You sound so foolish."

"Maybe I am a fool," You smiled with a dash of sarcasm, and followed by pinching the end of the bridge of your nose in frustration. This guy was really getting on your nerves. Guess he wasn't the type to hip and dip, "And whatever you're expecting from me, let it go. I have no intention of doing anything more than sex."

"No wonder you don't have friends," He scoffed.

"You think I don't have friends? At least I didn't fucking kill myself because of my suffering. I deserve to be here just as much as the next person, and if the world wants to hurt me, I might as well destroy it."

Loki stood there. He just stood there. Like a moron. He didn't expect that at all. What he did expect was you to walk out of the room and leave him alone, and the latter was his only prediction that turned out to be true...

\-/

Arms wrapped around your waist, lips on yours, not a breath was left in your lungs. His lips on yours, so cold, so blue, so deliciously frosty. His spectre red eyes pierced through your entire being, chills of lust running down your spine.

He seemed so familiar, and yet his face was a complete blur, and as soon as you leaned away, he pulled your back to his face, tasting your mouth once more. Biting your lip, He pressed his face into yours, not wishing to stay apart, even for air. Your insides were flipping themselves into the outside, your heart thumping in your rib cage. Maybe that's why people have ribs, because their hearts would always run away.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against yours and kept his eyes shut. His face was still blurry and he hadn't said a word yet, and honestly, what would you even ask him?

"I love you."

There it was. There was the key to this mystery. You opened your eyes and were met face to face with Loki, his jotunn form being the most attractive part about him at the moment. His eyes were filled with affection, purity and belief hidden behind the slick of his iris. They darted down to your lips, dreams and thoughts of a kiss flying past his whirring mind. Loki liked the taste of your lips. So perfectly around him. Just the same and you liked when he bit the lower one a bit, tasting the oozing red blood as it followed down his tongue.

What the fuck?

Scrambling out of bed, you clawed at your face in a desperate attempt to keep those memories buried deep. You didn't need them. It didn't matter anymore. Fuck him.

You did fuck him, and now he's got you fucked up. New rule: don't fuck men.

A vicious anger piled up inside you, and you needed some way to relieve it, get rid of the pent-up frustration.

\-/

"You are the last person I want to see right now. " You groaned, sitting cross legged, on the TVA's training area with weights spewn around, thrown about in rage. Loki had entered a while later, hearing all the commotion.

"I know. I think you'd appreciate this a bit more than flinging about dumbbells."

Loki casually moved into a stance, his lean body adding to the elegance of a fight, "Spar with me."

"Oh, does that mean you'd let me slice your neck off?"

"Maybe another day." He moved, a light smile seeing you move to pick up the machete..

\-/

"Fuck you, Fuck my job, fuck everything and everyone," You screamed, anguished by your attacks not precisely taking out Loki in one shot. To be fair— it was one shot on humans, and he was a god. Loki simply watched you. You reminded him of himself, quite a bit.

Internally, Loki always wished he could go around doing whatever the fuck he wants, with whoever the fuck he wants and whenever the fuck he wants. Loki didn't want accountability, just like he presumed you didn't. He was wrong. He could see the amount of stress this way of life was having on you; he barely had any close friends to talk to. No healthy means of mellowing out the chaos in your mind.. No family to call your own. You were sort of... Lonely, as much as you hated to say it as well, but it was better to be alone than to be hurt.

"This clearly isn't working," you threw your blade to the ground, impatient as ever, "I fucking hate everything."

Loki sighed. He didn't really know what to do. He didn't know what was going on with you, but it surely was familiar. He kinda felt like it on the inside too. You simply had a more reactive response than he did.

"What was your life on the timeline like?"

"What?" Fuck it, what could you lose by telling him? he was one of you guys too.

"Were you happier on there?"

"Honestly," you reminisced your dream, a flash of your life, "It was as fucking pathetic as it is here."

You touched the tip of your fingers together, forcing the sapphire to engulf the tone of your skin. It was beautiful and yet you hated it. Not for the reasons that the racial prejudice aimed for, but how problematic it was for your lifestyle.

Loki seemed to take the revelation of your frost giant heritage quite well, regardless of him being one. "I just want it to fucking end."

feeling really exploited by ppl who claim to be my friendswhat do i do? listen to mitski and write angst for the next few chapters :D

what do i do? listen to mitski and write angst for the next few chapters :D

also lil check-in ! lmk how you're doing <<3

- nino :)