Chapter One

Hanna's P.O.V

It's been 5 days since I agreed to go on tour with Niall. Right now, here I am, hugging goodbyes to mom, dad, Greg.

"Take Care, honey. Be a good girl and protect Niall with your muscular body." Mom laughed as she hugs me and Niall.

"I'm strong enough to protect myself." Niall pouts.

"Don't deny it, Niall. I'm stronger than you. So I'll protect you baby brother." I beamed.

"I hate but love you." Niall announced puffing his cheeks.

"Anyway, take care, Hanna, Niall. Call me if you are in trouble or you need help. " Dad said giving us a hug.

"Sure Dad." I grinned.

"I'm gonna miss you two. Stay in contact, yeah. I'm gonna be right here if you need me." Greg reminded.

"Yeah, Sure fatass...." I joked. "Take Care of mom and dad for me, Greg."

"I will. Don't worry." Greg promised ruffling both Niall and my head.

"We're off!" We waved goodbye, jumping into the car which Paul, one direction bodyguard drove, and head off to the airport.

"Hanna..... You ready to meet the boys?" Niall questioned.

"I guess.. I am... " I shrugged.

"Thank you anyway, Hanna." He hugged me.

"You're welcome. Anything for my baby brother. " I responded hugging him back.

"Niall, Hanna you guys have to sneak in as fast as possible because fans are already outside the airport. Don't worry about your luggage, I'll get them. Go and meet up with the boys first. " Paul warned and I nod understandingly.

Niall and I got down the car and rush into the airport through the swarming, buzzing fan. Omg... I hate that feeling when you get mobbed.

Niall's fan were asking questions about me but Niall decide to ignore them and dash across them.

"Okay... That was new. Luckily I can run." I huff making Niall laughed.

"Hey Niall! " A group of boys which I guess it's his bandmates called out.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend? " The curly-headed raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, guys, this is my older sister." Niall announced.

"What?!" They gasped

"I know it's shocking but it's true, I kept it a secret since the start so I decide to bring her out and introduce her. " Niall said and a moment of awkwardness strikes us.

"Cheeseburger and Jellybeans baby." I randomly blurted out making everyone laugh.

"I see now that she's your sister, Niall." The arrow-tattoed guy said.

"I'm harry." Curly introduced shaking my hand.

"I'm Zayn. " Bad boy looking smiled.

"I'm Liam." The arrow-tattoed guy said pulling me into a hug.

I look to the last guy who is currently staring at me. I stare back and look into his eyes deeply, gasping silently when I see it.

Pain, Sorrow, Lonely, Sad, Hates,

I couldn't take it so I hug him tightly.

"I'm here. " I whispered into his ear making him tense up.