Chapter Fifteen

Hanna's P.O.V
The feeling of anxious and worried churned in my stomach. It's been an hour since Mr Waltz said that he had to do a quick check up on Louis .

Neither Natalie nor Mr Waltz has went out of the room and update me on anything.

I became super maliciously worried.

"Louis, is gonna be alright." I remind myself.

"Hanna Horan." Mr waltz called out and I sprinted In front of him.

"We might need to settle down and talk about Louis." He said.

"Wait, is Louis gonna be okay?" I asked.

"He's fine but there is just something I need to talk about." I nod I response and followed him into the room seeing the unconscious Louis with Natalie who is inserting some sort of liquid into his body.

"Have a seat." I took a seat.

"I have check the record of Louis and find out that he had been raped before . I supposed the person who raped him might has cum inside of him which cause him to be ....." He cut himself off looking at me in hesitation.

"Tell me."

"He is in fact two month pregnant." He blurb .

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, pregnant." He assured.

"Oh my god ," I breathed silently.

"Did you know that he can carry?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know about that but i didn't think about his rapist would cum inside." I mumbled.

"Well, all i would say is congratulation . He'll be discharge in a few hours since we need to enter food fluid in his body. I'll prescribe him with hormones pill to make sure he's body could cope with the baby. You have to make sure that he takes it every night and morning . Other than that, you need to make appointments every two month. " he smiled softly.

"Is there any precautions that I need to take?"

"Just make sure he eats because I notice that he is way underweight and as his bump grow , he'll get mood swings, soreness and many more stuff women go through." He proclaimed and I nod.

"I think you should get a drink to digest everything in. I'll have Natalie to go with you." He suggested .

"That would be lovely," I responded and got out of the room with Natalie trailing behind me.

There was a silent going on between us. The silent continues until we reach to the cafeteria , bought our drink and settled down.

"A lot to suck in yeah?" Natalie chuckled halfheartedly.

"Quite a major of stuffs." I agreed.

"Don't worry, you'll get through this, my girlfriend was raped before and she was pregnant but unfortunately she lose the baby." She sadly said.

"I'm so sorry, " I breathed.

"Nah, it's fine ," she shrugged ," being the guy in the relationship, we agreed on getting a baby so we had a sperm donor. Right now she's 5 month pregnant."

"That's great..." I grinned.

"I know, she's really happy right now and I can't wait to see the twins brought to earth."

"Twins!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening.

"Yup , it is." She nods grinning.

"Congratulation ! Lucky you! " I patted her shoulder.