Chapter Two

Hanna's P.O.V

I notice Louis fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't dare to move one bit because I don't want to wake him up.

I know that it's been a long time since he slept well so I'll just let him sleep in.

"Hanna..... I need your help.....It's itching...." Niall whimpered as he called out from me. Luckily everyone was asleep except me and Niall.

"Come here sweetheart. Seat beside me here." I pat on the seat next to me and he quickly scrambled over.

"Tell me what's bothering you?" I cooed.

"Its coming back Hanna. The voices but it's not that horrible. It just tells me to cut for fun." He explains.

"Are you gonna cut for fun?" I asked.

"No, I wouldn't because I promise you that I'll be better." He proudly said.

"Then don't... I'm proud that you came to me quickly, Nialler." I smiled.

"Hanna... Can I... Can I sleep beside you again? The voices seems to go away if you're beside me." Niall murmured.

"Yeah Sure sweetheart. As long as we don't wake Louis up. He has had a long flirting time with me. So he's tired of blushing, I guess.." I informed him wrapping an arm around his shoulder as he cuddles into me.

"Sing to me." Niall pleaded.

"Anything you want, baby brother." I cackled.

I took a deep breath in before singing out a soft melody of Angel by John Jackson with the exception of changing 'she' to 'he'.

I've got an angel
He doesn't wear any wings
He wears a heart that can melt my own
He wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
He gives me presents
With his presence alone
He gives me everything I could wish for
He gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

He could make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying

But you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Umm umm umm uhhhhhhmm

"Thank you. I love you." Niall whispered before falling asleep.

"I love you too, sweetheart. " I kiss his head. "And you too Lou." I kiss Louis head before drifting asleep with them.

Louis's P.O.V

I heard everything between Niall and Hanna even when she sings with her melodious voice. But there's one thing I need to confirm when she say 'And you too Lou ' then she kisses my head. Is it true?

No its not. She's pitying you, Louis.
You're nothing, Louis.
You're a distracting, irritating kid. Louis.
You should die, Louis.

FUCK the voices! Should I wake her up? Maybe I shouldn't. She's gonna be tired if I wake her up.

So I didn't. I tried to ignore the voices by shutting my eyes and think of happy thoughts.

"Popcorn, ice cream, living with Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, mom, dad, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, the fans, uncle Simon and Hanna. Maybe I could even marry Hanna, have children. " I thought.