Chapter Seven

Louis's P.O.V

I told her. I freakingly told her. I'll just have to prepare for the worse that could happen.

Hanna stayed silent. Her eyes landed to my eyes which I know will be bloodshot.

Look Louis Tomlinson Hanna already hate you.
Faggot!
Women!
Hahaha, look How pathetic you are!
Cut Louis, you need to cut!

My wrist itched for a blade, voices emerged in my mind. I need it . Right this instant, I wish I could just jump off this ferris wheel which was now on the highest top and die!

But, I can't . I can't waste my effort of being one week clean. I can't just disappoint Hanna.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Hanna. I'm a faggot!" I cried into my hands.

"Lou, Louis, It's okay, I understand." She breathed silently. "I...I just need time to get use to this."

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm really pathetic." I cried.

Disgusting Whore
Worthless slut
Pathetic Women
Nothing
Faggot

"Hanna, please help me. The voices are back . It's scaring me, its urging me to cut , Hanna ." I begged.

"Hey, Louis. Louis my love, calm down baby. It's gonna be alright, baby. Breathe, tell me what exactly the voices said baby." Hanna cooed wrapping an arm around me as she kisses my head.

"It said that I'm a disgusting , worthless slut, pathetic women , I'm nothing and a faggot. " I whimpered burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"That's awful ," she frowns " you're gorgeous , Louis. You're a man, my man. Ignore the voices baby. It's gonna be alright, I promise."

"I'm sorry I ruined the date." I sniffed.

"You didn't ruin the date babe. It was perfect , we shared our secret with each other babe." She kissed me lightly.

"I love you , Lou ."

"I love you too."

And with that I fell asleep leaning my head on Hanna's shoulder.

(A/N : Sorry short as f***)