Chapter Fourteen

Hanna's P.O.V

Have you heard of a koala?

Well, I have one of them here with me right now. Louis is indeed the koala.

Ever since the day where I calmed Louis down in the hospital, he hasn't let go of me. Actually he does but you know what I mean. 💁

He doesn't want anyone else to touch him except me . Not even his parents nor siblings. He became traumatized about the raping event. I tried letting him to go for therapy but it made it worse.

For the three days he went for therapy, he became introverted. He didn't heave a word. Even the therapist said he didn't spoke a word to her. He was silent, completely silent.

That's when I realize I was the only cure for him. I was determined to get the true him back.

Fortunately , his wound has healed fully while mine hasn't . It still hurt slightly but I'll live.

Eleanor's case has been fully settled, thank god. We didn't need to go to the court, the kind hearted cop, Robert, help us a lot and he may now be dating Harry.

Louis is currently on a break from being in one direction. I don't mean he's out of the band but what I meant was he is currently resting physically and mentally.

Simon gave him a year break which I'm truly delighted to hear the moment he told me. However, the tour still continue.

Louis and I decide to not stay in the tour bus and follow the rest of the band . Instead, we move to a terrace in Doncaster where it's near to Louis's family house.

As our days goes by, things gets fluffier than before. Louis opens up to me a lot. He now barely have nightmare about the raping event.

Everyday, I'll wake up in the morning , make breakfast for the both of us, get dress up and kiss Louis goodbye. I had to work. I start working as a boxing coach only for a two hour which earn me tons.

After work, I'll rush back home and continue my day with Louis , we went on dates, make out session, cuddling and many more fluff stuff we did.

Speaking of all of this, about Louis's depression and eating disorder, I manage to take control to it. Dealing with his depression was easy yet tough, I kept all sharp objects in a safety box which only I know what the pin is, I change all mirrors to a plastic ones , basically this house we're leaving in is completely safety for us. I promise.

As for his eating disorders, I'm really truly proud of him . He had gain a kg in a month with all his hardworking . Although its little but at least it's improving. All I need now is make him gain another 10 kg to meet with his average weight for his height.

"Hanna.... I ... I don't feel good." Louis whines burying his face in my chest as he shivers slightly.

Warm Sweats covered his face , his cheeks roses red and his lips were slightly pale.

"Oh my, you're burning up..." I gasped feeling the hot heat radiating to my hand as I caress his forehead. "What else hurts baby?"

"My tummy hurts a lot and my head is spinning." He groaned.

"I'm bringing you to the docs yeah? We'll have a quick shower and small breakfast then head off." I rush up to the bathroom and turn on the tap filling the tub with the correct temperature.

"But you have work, I'll be okay , Hanna, you can go to work." He mutter clutching to his stomach.

"Work comes later. You come first, my top priority." I kiss his head and carried him, yes CARRIED him in a bridal way to the bathroom.