Chapter Six

Hanna's P.O.V

Me and Louis ended up not going to lunch or dinner yesterday with the boys. We overslept however Niall decide to take over 2 meals. How sweet of Niall. I'm proud to have a baby brother like him.

Since the almost "suicide" incident, I had a talk with Simon Cowell. I told him that maybe We could get 5 more days before officially moving to the tour bus and start touring.

He, fortunately, agreed so today will be the fifth day I'm dating Louis and today too will be the first date I'm going to take Louis.

"Baby....... wake up......" I whined rolling on top of my Louis.

"No! Let me sleep I'm tired." He groaned.

"Please babe.... We need to head off to somewhere..... " I giggled playing with his long fingers.

"Alright... but only for you babe..." He sighed getting up at the same time trying to push me off him which he unsuccessfully did. Wanna know why? Because he's too skinny.

"Baby you have to eat up. You're too skinny...." I admitted.

"But I'm too fat."

"No you're not. " I protested.

"Ye------" I cutt him off by pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

"So kissing is your last retort?" He huffed.

"Yes it is." I sassed. "Come on babe.... let's change up and I'm going to take you somewhere."

"Okay...." He answered heading off to the bathroom. Btw for your information, I've made a rule for Louis and Niall whenever they sleep in a room with me. And the rule is to not lock the toilet door.

Not like I'm a pervert but I'm scared they would relapsed. At least if they relapsed, I could hear their crying and I could save them.

It didn't take long till Louis exited out of the bathroom wearing skinnies, tanktop with literally millions of bracelet covered his wrist and a pair of snickers. Me on the other hand was wearing almost the same thing except I was wearing sleeveless oversize shirt and had no bracelets are all.

"You ready baby?" I smiled holding out my hand which he intertwine with his.

"Yup...... ." He pecked my lips And We walk out of the room.

Louis's P.O.V

I have absolutely no idea where Hanna is taking me. We board a limo to a restaurant for breakfast which I had to stuffed in the foods.

After that We went to watch the recent movie which is Jurassic Park and right now, here We are outside a ice skating rink.

"Alright baby we've reach our third destination." Hanna beamed pulling me inside the rink which suprisingly had no one inside.

"Welcome Mr & Mrs Tomlinson." A worker greeted. "Please follow me to change to your skates ." He lead us to the bench.

Mr & Mrs Tomlinson? When did We get married?

I didnt say anything I just kept quiet and change to my skates.
I decide to just shrug off the 'Mr&MrsTomlinson' question.
After changing to our skating stuffs. Hanna lead me into the rink.
Fortunately both of us know How to skate.

"So babe, do you like the date so far?" Hanna asked as We skate around.

"I love it. Thank you. I feel like as if I'm a girl." I blushed.

"Nah....... since you have had a long day yesterday so I thought maybe We could have fun today. " She shrugged.

"Erm..... Hanna......." I called out biting my lips.

"Yeah?"

"When did We get married?" Refering back to the 'Mr&MrsTomlinson' .

"Ouh..... about the 'Mr&MrsTomlinson' . I had to say that because It's the only reason I could think to reserve the place and get special offer too." Hanna beamed.

"Ouh.... Maybe one day We could be really 'Mr&MrsTomlinson"" I mumbled.

"Yes baby Louis. One day and the day will come."

"You heard me?" I stuttered out.

"Yeah babe. Clearly." She laughed.

"Hehe..." I awkwardly smiled.

"Anyway babe We have a next destination to Go to. Shall We get going?" I nod in response.

We took out our skates and gave them back to the workers. After thanking them, We head out the ice skating rink to the limo which drove to the next destination that was 10 minutes away.

Not long later We arrived at a carnival which had no one in it. The carnival was flabbergasting. This is one of my favourite things to do.

"Ohmygod !" I squealed. "I love this!"

FYI, the carnival was not only a normal carnival but this carnival had mine and Hanna's picture together on it. It also have love notes all over it.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I repeated endlessly jumping up and down like a hyperactive child.

"Your mostly welcome." She laughed and pull me to our first ride which was the roller coaster.

The day went on and on. We ate dinner then continued the rides before ending the day are the carnival by riding the ferris wheel.

"Hey babe, you know I love you right?" Hanna asked intertwining our hands.

"Of course." I responded.

"Then can I tell you a secret?" I nod in response.

"I cant bear any children."

"What?" I croaked out looking at her with wide eyes.

"I got punched in the lower region for a couple of time during one of my tournament and then I got admitted into the hospital and I found out my female reproductive was damage." She explained.

"Does anyone know about this?"

"Only you..... " She sighed.

"I don't know what to say but I'll still love you. If We ever got married , We could adopt children babe." I smiled pecking her lips.

"Thank you for understanding. " She beamed.

"But I.... erm..... I " I bite my lips.

"Yes Lou?"

I don't know if I should tell her MY secret but I'm scared. I have a secret too.... my secret is that I , Louis tomlinson, can bear a child.
Yes, you heard me, bear a child. I grow up with girl reproductive system so if I could have been gay, I would have bottom and get pregnant.

Hahahaha Faggot!
Louis is a faggot!
Faggot!
Hanna would break up with you if She knows about it!
Faggot!

"No!" I cried.

"Lou! Louis , calm down. What happen?" Hanna pulled me into a hug.

"You'll ... you'll hate me if I tell you." I sniffed.

"I won't .... I promise, I will never will hate you." She kissed my head pulling away from the hug.

"I.... I can be pregnant." I stammered.

"You can be pregnant!? What?!"