sub Thorfinn x dom fem reader

tw : dom/sub ; spanking ; spitting ; oral sex ; swallowing.
adult!Thorfinn ofc!!
i've completely lost my mind here LMAOO it's late i'm just so exhausted

- Oh, you moaned in his ear. Keep going, Thorfinn. Don't stop !

You asked for that but you knew that Thorfinn would never. Nothing pleased him more than hearing you taking pleasure and looking at you grabbing the sheets when you were about to come.

- I won't, my beauty, I won't. Anything for you.

His breath was short, he truly gave all he had to please you. You loved to dominate him. In this world of violence ruled by war, it was strangely exciting to have a man under your orders. Meeting Thorfinn was the best thing that happened in your slave life.

- Don't you dare come in me, you warned him. I wanna be the one who finishes you.

Thorfinn fought against himself not to come, and managed it.

- I won't, I promise. Can I just give the orgasm I would like to give you ? I can't wait to feel you tense around me... Please...

You didn't answer, but you teased him more by grabbing his ponytail to reverse his head a little so you can fully lick and kiss his neck. You felt him shiver.

- Control yourself, you said. Control yourself but please, keep going... I'm gonna come...

Your orgasm striked you and as usual, you congratulated your boy with a passionate kiss. His moan made you melt.

- Thank you, baby, you whispered. Good boy.

Thorfinn blushed a lot - he always did it when you told him he was a good boy.

- Do you want your reward ? you asked, knowing the answer.

- Please, my beauty. Give it to me.

You pretended to think before making a decision.

- Fine. Just lay next to me, I'll give you head.

Thorfinn obeyed. His muscled body was full of tension. You thought that maybe after the session, you would massage him. Poor little boy.

    You started licking his length, then swallowed it with all the passion you were capable of. When you gave a reward, it was a real one. Thorfinn let go a long sigh. Your gaze met his and as the good slave he was, he didn't dare to look you in the eyes too much.

    You accelerated the rhythm, feeling the tension in his cock. Blood was pulsing all along. You spit on and then jerked it. His flesh had a divine taste ; a sweet one.

- Oh my god ! Thorfinn whimpered by covering his face with his hands. That just feels so good. Thank you, my beauty, thank you...

You received his cum in your mouth, and before swallowing it, crawling to Thorfinn's face. He knew what was coming to him, and took it gladly. He loved to share everything with you. He slowly opened his mouth and put out his tongue, so you could spit his proper cum in. It was so hot to watch. You couldn't resist giving him another order.

- Swallow it. Don't lose a single drop.

He nodded and you saw his seeds going by his throat.

- That's my good boy. Come here.

You put your hand in Thorfinn's, and your fingers interlaced lovely. You loved his contact. In fact, you just loved all of him.

- Was it good ? you asked.

- Yes, he answered honestly. I particularly liked the last part - even if the taste isn't so good -, the way your eyes were on me when I took it... That was amazing, babe.

You slowly started to massage him. Now the sex was over, you two went back to your everyday relationship : an ordinary couple of slaves.

- You're so tense, you noticed by rubbing his large shoulders covered by scars.

How can he be this sexy ? you thought.