The Sequel Is Coming: Jack & Ethan.

Hello, loves! Long time no see.

First of all, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all my new readers, whom I haven't been able to reply to as closely as I would have liked.  As I'm now an employed writer, I can't quite meet those expectations anymore— my apologies for having set them.  Be rest assured I've read every single comment, have had an absolute blast, and truly appreciate them all. You guys are just lovely, thank you so much for joining us.

Through the old and the new,  this story has remained present for me, and every time I find myself reading I've found you shipping Jack and Ethan (which is absolutely there), and the more I read their small scenes the more I realize there's so much more to them. It feels like the natural next step for this story, don't you think?

And so, next year, I plan to launch Dispair's sequel: A book about Ethan and Jack's relationship, whose timeline will align with Ian and Oliver's—a  different POV, pretty much.

For this, I've decided to keep Joe Keery as Ethan, but I'm opening a poll for you guys to choose Jack's actor. I'd originally chosen Danny Glover, however, I'm not fully convinced... and I'd like to see how you feel about it. The only two requirements are Jack's ethnicity— African-American. And his age, he's around 18/19. If you suggest older actors, kindly let me know in which era you envision them (The way I did with DiCaprio and Oliver.)

Looking forward to your suggestions! 😁

Love,

Alex.