02

"I heard that there will be a party," Clara says as we make our way towards the library

"I heard that there will be a party," Clara says as we make our way towards the library. Classes are over and us being the good students decide to have our time to study.

"Yeah I think I heard about that. On our graduation day, right?" I ask my bestfriend who nods.

"So, are we going?"

"I don't know Clara" I answer honestly.
"you know I've never attend parties"

And that's is completely true, my whole life i've never been at any party. Never attend prom in high school or unnecessary college parties. They are just not my things.

The thought of going somewhere full of noises and smell of alcohol, doesn't sit well with me.

" Let's just loose this one time Skylar," She pursue me. "You have been studying a lot, give yourself a break."

Unlike me, Clara at least attended parties once or twice when she was in a relationship with her shitty ex boyfriend, Mike. Things didn't end well with her and let me say that her situation discouraged me and has me fear of involving in relationship.

And I've never been in a relationship nor having a boyfriend

My dad is quite protective, but that's not a reason. Am just not ready.

And it's not because there isn't someone that catch my interest, there is actually.

I have crush on this guy for a while now. He has my interest the moment I joined the University.

I have feelings for him and the feelings are too strong that sometimes I wonder if I've fallen for him.

Of course, he doesn't know. My love is just unrequited. And if, just if by miracles he happens to know, he would still never be mine.

Sadly, the guy is way too far for my league.

"Fine, I'll think about it" I answer Clara who has been eagerly waiting for my response.

" There's nothing to think about, we are going." Sometimes she can be very persistent.

We find ourselves seats in the library, pull our books out from bags and start reading.

******

An hour later I get up to find some books.

"Where are you going?" Clara asks when she see me standing.

"Just going to get some books"

She nods and continue studying.

I'm walking along the corridor between the bookshelves. I can't find the book that am looking for so I make my way to the very end of library section.

The place is secluded. There's no one here and it's quite dark.

As I walk there I hear some noises, and the nearer I get the louder they become.

My ears perk up and as I listen I realize that they are not just noises, they are.... moans!

Holy mother of God!

Who on earth is doing this unholy thing right now and in the library of all the places.

Curiously, I peek to see whoever is doing that.

A girl is pinned against the bookshelf, her legs wrapped around a guy's waist whose face is hidden into the crook of the girl's neck.
The guy's hips is doing back and forth as he thrusts into girl like he's punishing her!
However, to the girl this is far from punishment, she actually seems to enjoy this because her eyes are closed, lips part, moaning as she grips the guy's shoulders.

A loud unexpected gasp escape my lips and I quickly cover my mouth with my hand but it's too late because the girl's eyes snap open and the guy turns his head in my direction making me see his face.

My breath catches in my throat.

That guy, the guy is none other than the infamous heir of Harrington Incorporations, the cocky and arrogant, Adrian Harrington.

The guy I like!

Quickly, I turn into the other direction. walking or practically running to my previous spot, not wanting him or his hook up to see me.

When I make it to where we have been sitting, Clara sees my distressed face.

" What's wrong?" she asks.

"Can we leave, like right now" I tell her gathering my stuff. Seriously I can't keep on staying here after what I've just seen.

"What.....why!?" Clara asks confused

" Just let's go, I'll explain outside"

"Fine" she huffs, and collect her own stuff.

"So what happened?" Clara asks once we are outside.

"I saw Adrian Harrington"

Clara gives me the 'so what' look, so I explain.

"I saw him making out with a girl, just there in the library" I wave my hands around, feeling hurt and frustrated. Stupid emotions

Clara gives me a sympathetic look. Well, my best friend knows about my one sided love. She noticed first before I had to tell her about my feelings for Adrian.

But just like me, Clara knows that Adrian and I will never be together for so many reasons. And she does pity me for that.

poor me

" Wait!" Clara's eyes become wide "he did not see you, right?" she asks.

I shake my head "he didn't, I left so quickly"

" That's better" she says with a relief.

Well Adrian has this 'talent' of making
one's life difficult. Trust me, you don't wanna get on his bad side--because no one will save you from him. No one

Not even the Uni Administration or the dean will be help you because one, he comes from a rich family, extremely rich. His father own multilple business all over and he is among the University Donors

Two, he's bully, a verified bully I might add and he's the most feared.
He's brat and a player, sleeping around with every girl whenever he get a chance.

Everything about him warns you to stay away from him and yet...yet I have feelings for him.

I started to develop feelings for him when I was a freshman and he was in his third year. He's now in his fifth year, a final year as it is for me.

I'm now in my bedroom, studying or trying to study because my mind can't stop thinking about Adrian. The image of him and the girl in the library is still vivid in my head. I can't stop thinking about what they were doing and whenever that image pop in my head I get this weird feeling, a very weird feeling that I can't explain.

I don't know What's happening to me but definitely it is not something good.