Hallway Blood

Tuesday May 16th 8:21am

Damien, his friends (from his audition tape) Priya, And Bowie were attending science. The teacher is not here so there's a substitute teacher. Which apparently he's sleeping, so the kids used their phones or played games on the computers.

"Hey have you heard" Annie said, "Three seniors was found dead early this morning, right outside our window."

The science room room was near the basketball courts. The students could see the police tape around the entire fence of the basketball court.

"Oh shit, this is not good" Vincent said.

"Now that makes 7 of us dead." Bowie said. "We have to find out who are the killers and what is their motives."

"He's right if we don't something now. And who knows who's next!!" Damien panicked.

"We'll have to be extra careful whenever we go out alone or with some people at night time. Or we could end up like them." Vincent said.

"So does anybody have a plan or something?" Priya asked.

"We could gather up the remaining of our group at my house and warn them" Bowie offered. "And you two can come along with us" Bowie pointed at Annie and Vincent.

"That might actually work." Annie said, "So we meet up in the evening?"

"Yep at 5:30. But, I'll have to convince Julia to meet up." Bowie sighed "This won't be easy."

"We'll figure something out" Priya inspired.

"Hopefully before it's too late" Vincent said.

12:45PM. Girls Bathroom, Building 2, second floor.

Nichelle was fixing her hair in the mirror, being completely alone in the restroom. Which She  preferred.

She heard a creaking sound. She turns around and sees nothing and no one. She turns to get her backpack to head to the cafeteria.
After she got out she heard voices.

"Nichelle.."

"Uh, Hello?" Nichelle said confused.

"Nichelle...."

"Who is it?" The actress started to panicked.

Slowly, Ghostface creeps up behind Nichelle.

"Are you ready to die?"

Nichelle finally turns around to see Ghostface with Knife in hand, she started to run.

Ghostface Chased her, for a few minutes Nichelle hid in the Janitor's closet thinking she was safe.

***
The. Ghostface came up behind her and started to stab her countless times. She tried to fight back but it was useless. Ghostface continued to stab her until she's no longer breathing

Goodbye Nichelle.

12:45PM Principles Office

"You have got to cancel school until this thing is resolved" Sanders said. "7 of your students have died already, and things could get worse if the school is still open for now."