It might seems crazy what im about to say

Idk what to put as a chapter name. And this was extremely rushed cause I have to turn in a bunch of assignments for my ELA class.

"I think I'm going to be sick

"I think I'm going to be sick." MK was holding her barf.

"Hey, what's scary girl holding?" Damien asked

"I found a beanie!" Scary Girl replied.

"Oh..Good for you?" Damien didn't know what to say at the point if he's being honest.

MK found the knife that chef gave to her and caught Priya's attention.

"Why do you have a knife?" Priya asked.

"Um, Chef gave it to me when me and Damien was heading inside of Julia's house." MK replies.

"I don't believe you!!" Priya started to go a bit mad. "You must be the killer!!"

"Priya Calm down! What Mk is saying is true." Damien defended MK.

"Why are you defending a KILLER?!" Now Priya is mad.

"IM NOT. IM TELLING THE TRUTH!" Damien yelled.

"SO ARE YOU THE KILLER?!" Priya yelled asking.

"WHAT?!" Damien was shocked to see that his own GIRLFRIEND was accusing him to be Ghostface.

"Priya! I did gave her the knife for protection!" Chef Chimed in.

"SEE! Chef even said it himself!" MK said.

"NO! Chef said it to defend you!" Priya argued.

"OH MY GOODNESS PRIYA!! WE'RE TELLING THE TRUTH!" Damien started to get annoyed.

"WHAT?! PRIYA NO! I DID GAVE MK THE KNIFE!!" Chef Yelled.

"I know we don't like Chef... well mostly Chris. But how can Chef lie about that. Besides we hate him. And he hates us." Bowie says.

"That's true" Chef agreed. Including everyone else.

"Okay, Okay. I see the point. I'm sorry." Priya apologies.

"Priya, I don't know if I can forgive for that." Damien said.

"You literally accused us for being the killers even tho WE WERE TELLING THE TRUTH!!" MK yelled.

"It's ... fair" Priya admits.

"Hey guys I think we should head back, cause it's getting a bit scary in the woods." Raj said.

"Yeah. And we have to figure out who's the ghostface now or, we're all dead." Axel agrees.

Everyone started to walk away to find a way out of the woods. Until someone was missing. Damien went back to where Julia's body was and he sees Wayne still there.

"Hey, Wayne."

Wayne turned to to see Damien's behind him.

"Oh.. Hey Damien."