Beheaded

Chris was finished explaining the list that MK stole from him, which everyone was so bored of it even Chef  himself.

"Did he just made the entire list that MK stole all about him, for ten minutes" Ripper wondered.

"That's how he is" Axel says.

"Well Scary Girl, can be the killer cause of her obsession of hurting people." Bowie said.

Then everyone noticed Scary Girl is gone.

"Where did she go?" Raj asked.

Everyone looked around to see she's gone. And started to look for her.

"Where did she go for ten minutes?" Chef asked. "Honestly glad she missed that entire list of Chris made of MK stealing his stuff"

Then they heard screaming.

"What was that?!" Wayne panicked.

They rushed over to see Damien looking inside of the Garage, Wayne tapped his shoulder. Damien jumped a bit but realized it was Wayne so he had nothing to worry about.

"Hey, Damien. Good thing you missed all the stuff Chris listed." Wayne said.

"Phew, Good thing I stayed outside a bit long enough. Then I heard a noise so I went inside." Damien says.

"Have you seen Scary Girl by the way? We are looking for her." Axel asked.

Damien started to laugh nervously.

It might seems crazy what I'm about to say.

*
"Something Wrong?" Raj asks.

"Yeah... I have bad news..." Damien moved out of the way, to show the basement. Bowie went in and screamed.

"Bowie? What's wrong?!" Raj asks.

"It's Scary Girl! She's dead!" Bowie replied.

Everyone gasps.

"What?! How-How did that even happen?!" Chef exclaimed.

"I don't know..." Priya muttered.

"Well...Looks like Scary Girl's off the list." Axels says. "Huh, I thought it would've been her as one of the Ghostfaces."

"Well. we're pretty much doomed." Ripper chimed in. "She could've taken down the Ghostface that killed her in seconds!"

Damien, went inside of the basement, Priya followed. To check how Scary Girl Actually died.

"Looks like, She died from a gun shot in the head." Damien says.

"And Look." Priya saw a gun on the Floor. "The ghostface must've left this." She picked up the Gun.

"We can use it to shoot the Ghostfaces in the head." Axel says. "Shoot them in the head. Or they will come back."

Everyone Nodded. Until Chef spoke up

"You kids need to head home, its getting late and it's been a long night." Chef says

Chef was right, it is getting late, and they needed to go home, but most importantly.

They needed to get home safely.

"Okay how about this... we.." Chris trying to come up with an idea. "We have to run home as fast as we can."

"Yeah I already that covered." Ripper said, then he started to run out of Julia's house as fast as he can to get to his house. Axel noticed the bandage on Rippers arm started to get loose. Axel quickly ran after him. Shouting.