Before the Party

5:30PM. Bowie's house. In his room

Everyone went to Bowie's house to talk about the murders. Annie and Vincent also came. Somewhat Julia came to his place which shocked Bowie because he knew that Julia wouldn't come, but she came anyway.

"So, Now that 8 of us are dead. And Don already has warned us. who knows what's gonna get killed next." Bowie said

"Murder! Murder!" Lauren said cheerfully, while clapping her hands. While, everyone looked at her and fear.

"So who do you think is mostly likely the killers." Bowie added.

"I think the first killer is Scary Girl." Ripper answered. "For Obvious Reasons."

"Just because I act like this doesn't make me a killer." Lauren said

"Then Why did you try to stab Priya with a spoon a couple weeks ago." Millie asked.

"Cause she said some mean stuff." Scary Girl responded.

"Look I didn't mean it I was just trying to.. uh find the right words to become friends with you." Priya explained.

"Okaay. Back to the main topic. Well I personally think one of the killers is Julia." Bowie said while giving a suspicion look on the influencer.

"Me? Why would it be me?" Julia Said.

"Gee I don't know. Have you met you." Bowie bluntly said.

"Ugh! Well Maybe your the killer!" Julia accused.

"Exqueeze Me?!." Bowie said.looking offended. 

"Bowie would never do that!" Raj defended his boyfriend.

"You know that every stab movie it's always someone you know." Damien reminded the hockey player.

"He does have a point." MK agreed with the scientist. "Besides every time the killers have a motive, except. Stu and Mickey."

"That is true." Axel agrees.

"Am I the only one who have a mix feeling of Priya being one of the killers?" Annie asked.

"Seriously." Priya said.

"If I'm being honest I mostly likely think Ripper cannot be the killer." Axel said

"And why's that?" Priya asked.

"Have you Met him?" Axel replied

"HEY!" Ripped yelled.

Vincent sees Julia giving a suspicious look at someone.

"Hey Julia, Why are you looking at Him like that?" Vincent asked.

"Oh, well I have a feeling that Damien is one of the Killers." Julia responded as she glared at Him.

Damien face turned into a shock.

"What?! How am I the killer?" Damien asked confused.

"Well, since the killers have brains. And YOU are one of the smartest people in the group. So maybe it could possibly be you?" Julia said. Meanwhile everyone else looked at Damien suspiciously.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Just because Damien is one of the smartest people doesn't mean that he is a killer Julia." Priya said

"Your just saying that because you don't want to admit that your the killer." Millie commented.