New Fiend's, New Enemies

It's been about 6 months since the Lord of the West and his Miko found themselves in a new time, Kagome for the most part seemed to be adjusting well enough granted Sesshomaru figures its because she was used to it, but the one thing both couldn't understand was why do the demon decentigrate in day light well all but Nezuko.

It also seemed like bo demons realize who Sesshomaru was or cared really, Kagome has heard Sesshomaru say they are fake demons which she too can see why.

Kagome and Sesshomaru entered Final Selection to them it was extremely easy, with Sesshomarus enhanced senses they where able to kill the demons even in the day light.

Kagomes Reiki had no issues at all destroying the demons, seems no matter what she could still use her abilities on them.

When it came time to pick her stone she had to test with her Reiki of she could channel it into the stone and not break it she knew it could work she waited last just to try it on as many as she could with out leaving anyone out, luckily for Sesshomaru it took him two turns to find one strong enough to handle his demonic energy, but Kagome she was running out of stones fast, the last one she picked up reacted strongly with her Reiki a bright pink glow emanated around her and she knewit was the one.

On their way back to Urokodaki, Kagome sighs she missed Shippo so much it hurt, Sesshomaru looked at the Miko "I'm sure the Kits fine, his strong."

Kagome smiles "thanks Lord Sesshomaru.", Sesshomaru feels his beast purr happily in his cage from the gratitude.

Urokodaki watches the two walk up nodding "I see the two of you pass."

Kagome nods "it was very new to us but not difficult."

Urokodaki sighs "not all will be that easy, some will have special ability called Blood Arts, Tanjiro can tell you more, his faced several with them now let's get some food I'm sure you're hungry."

Kagome nods and follows him in side with Sesshomaru right behind her.

/sorry it's not long Halloween is my favorite time of the year, I cosplayed Dabi and walked around my towns Halloween festival for two hours then watched Halloween when I got home so I'm tired hope you're enjoying this story!/