Were Are We?

Sesshomaru being so fast compared to Inuyasha it only took a day and a half of flying to get to Keades village.

Kagome gets off the cloud as soon as it was safe enough and heads inside to the older Miko and her son, as soon as Shippo saw his mother he jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Momma!" He looked around for their friends, the excitement depleting when he didn't see them "did they?" Die never left his mouth but Kagome knew what he was asking.

"No, I left with Sesshomaru, we won" she smiles gently. "The Jewel is also gone, and Lady Keade?"

The older Miko sighs "my sisters at peace again."

Kagome shakes her head "no alive, no more a clay pot but a real breathing human again." The pain in her eyes were noticeable but neither Keade or Shippo said anything about it.

Keade smiles gently "she can live her life this time."

Kagome nods then turns to Shippo "I'm going home, to tell my family the news and I..." her voice quivers "don't know if I can ever come back, in the case I don't, Shippo come find me, it won't be hard you know my name and my shrines name." She wiped her tears.

Shippo nods "of course momma I'll never forget you and I'll see you I promise." He wanted her to stay but he knew she couldn't, this wasn't her time era.

That night passed slowly, Rin and Shippo played games and other things while the adults spoke.

Sesshomaru asked the older women if he could leave Rin with her, so Rin has a chance to be raised with humans in exchange he will protect the village from harm.

The older Miko nods not able to pass that offer up seeing as how she was getting to old now to protect her home.

The next morning, Kagome hugged and kissed the kids goodbye, gave Keade a hug and thanked her for everything, the village came together and waved the future Miko goodbye.

Kagome turned and walked with Sesshomaru to the forest the well sat in, Inuyashas Forest.

"In my time the well is part of my shrine, Lord Sesshomaru can you see to it the tree stays safe till the shrines built?"

Sesshomaru looks at the human girl he saw as a friend, an ally and definitely not a normal girl and nodded "you have my word Miko."

Kagome smiles sadly at him "thank you for what you have taught me over the years, with out the training you gave me I wouldn't have made it out of the final battle alive." She owed him a lot.

Sesshomaru nodded she was definitely not a normal human and he believes that's why he was drawn to her, her powers alone could make Midoriko pale in comparison.

Once at the well, Kagome looked at it, her bag on her back feeling even more heavy then the first time she brought it here, she sighs as she goes to the well but was stopped by Sesshomaru.

"Miko, do you feel that?" He looked around them trying to find the source of his senses.

"No" she closed her eyes letting her raiki out, she could feel Sesshomarus demonic energy brush her own, the trees, animals and the well.

Wait the well? She looks at the confused "the well has demonic energy?" She assumed it was the demons that were dead at the bottom, their energy fussed with the wood after they long been dead, but this feels ancient, far older the the man behind her.

Sesshomaru looks at her just as she's pulled down by something, without thinking he rushed and grabbed at her arm.

Both were pulled hard down the well, even with Sesshomarus demonic strength stopped their decent down.

The familiar pink glow surrounded them, Kagome gasped at how Sesshomaru was able to pass through, he held her as red swirls fly around them turning the once pink hue blood red.

"What's going on this hasn't happened before!" Kagome was now scared, she had never seen the well do this before.

"It's demonic." Sesshomaru said as he released his own to battle the demonic red swirls but it didn't seem do do anything.

Kagome collapsed as if a weight had been added to her, she held her head in pain as a splitting headache shot throughout her.

She cried out, her raiki lashed out defensively, burn Sesshomaru by accident but he turn was brought to his knees by the unseen weight and pain he experienced.

Both overwhelmed by the demonic energy, Kagome passing out first, then the demon lord, darkness welcomed them with open arms.

Sesshomaru awoke to some voices, instantly his demonic energy sprang out to sense his surroundings, three humans and a demon.

He opened his eyes fully to see three human, young maybe slightly older the Rin and a girl, a demon girl who looked at him with curiosity.

He turned his head to see Kagome still next to him, unharmed but still unconscious. The boy with redish hair and eyes spoke.

"My sister said you were a demon, but how are you in the sun and with a human? If she's you're dinner we won't tllet that happen."

Sesshomaru looked at the human in annoyance "eating the Miko would go against my oath to protect her."

The blonde boy gasped "so she's what to you? Also Miko have been extinct for 1000 years not since.... Muzan."

Sesshomaru could smell the fear they had from that name, he raised an eye brow "I assure you, she's a Miko I have never heard of this person you speak of."

The redish haired boy looked surprised "but you're a demon, how do you not know of the man who turned you."

Sesshomaru was to his credit taken able back by this information, demons are born not created besides Naraku and even he couldn't control his own creations.

Kagome makes a soft sound indicating she's regain consciousness, she sits up blinking "this isn't my time."

When Sesshomaru heard this he knew the well that was infused with demonic energy took them to another time.

The redish haired boy looks at Kagome "mama, my name in Tanjiro, I'm a demon slayer, theses are my friends" he points at the blonde "his name is Zenitsu." Hepoints to the boy, man, pig thing "that's Inosake." Then he points to the only girl "and this is my sister Nezuko."

Kagome looks at them giving a smile "nice to meet you I'm Kagome, and this is my traveling partner Lord Sesshomaru." She looks at Sesshomaru. "Where are we this isn't my time nor yours."

"I believe that well sent us here to deal with the Miko extinction."

Kagome's eyes widen, she knew that can't be true. "But I'm a Miko, in my time we do exist, granted we aren't as needed as before but we do exist."

Tanjiro looks confused "youre time?"

Kagome looks at him "what year is it?"

"The Taisho Era." Tanjiro says confused as he looks at the women.

Kagomes face pales "that's only 250 after you're time." She looks at Seshomaru "I'm from the year 1997 or the Heisei Era."

/if you know the real years between the Sengoku era which is Inuyashas Time and Taisho Era which is Tanjiros time please let me know, also I did a lot of googling for eras in this to get the right years, Sengoku Era was from 1467–1603 or 1467-1615 but then some say it ended in 1568 so it's confusing and the Taisho Era was between  1912-1926 when Emperor Taishō died, so in conclusion its hard to say how long with so many different end years for Sengoku Era in which Inuyasha is from. We know Kagome is from 1997 or Heisei Era become that's 500 years after Sengoku but that's all I know, thanks for reading everyone!/